Consumer Reviews of Heatrae Sadia boilers

Read more about Heatrae Sadia boilers

Date created: 2012-07-10 Name: Edinete
Location: SfhZlRjMxGivC

"Heat loss is a given"
Sure, heat loss is a given ..you have spoken entirely of negatives and have overlooked the reasons why anyone would want an external boiler in the first place. Maybe a person wants to burn wood have you ever had to constantly clean up the debris that always occurs with carrying wood inside the house? How about the ash that invariably floats away inside the house when you clean out the fireplace or stove? What about the labor involved in carrying the wood inside? With an outside boiler the wood can be stored right next to the boiler and who cares if ash floats away during cleaning? Another factor is that in the pictures you have posted the installer quite obviously didn't insulate the underground pipes a very amatuerish installation like that gives potential people who would consider such a heat system the wrong idea. You mentioned rust ... maybe you think that boilers inside a home last forever? Todays boilers have a lifespan of about 20 years or less ..they might not be externally rusted but inside their time is up anyhow after that time. How about fire hazard? You didn't mention how much safer an external boiler is than having a coal, or wood boiler or stove inside the home. Many insurance companies also increase premiums for houses containing any wood burning devise. An external wood fired boiler does not increase insurance costs.

Date created: 2011-05-04 Location: Lancaster, PA

"The Heatrae Sadia Boiler"
I owned my boiler for about 2 and 1/2 years. What I like about it is that its able to heat about 15-20 liters of water in a minute. I also like the size and how it's able to fit in my utility room with no problem. The only thing I don't like is the softness of the water when I go to shower. I don't like using pellets. I never had to replace it but if I did I would have been covered for 2 years under their warranty.