Consumer Reviews of GOODMAN boilers

Read more about GOODMAN boilers

Date created: 2015-10-12 Location: Nashville, TN

"My heat/air unit"
My old unit went out on the week of the 4th of July last year. It was a long, hot, miserable week, with fans and open windows, and trips to Walmart just to enjoy the air conditioning. Hiller came to install the new unit but they had to install a larger unit than the previous one since the house had additional living space added on that old unit was not servicing well. I was excited to get the new unit, despite the money setback. I was talked into the larger unit, assured that it would cool and heat the additional room and that my utility bill should actually go down because it won't have to run as hard to control the house temperature. Neither of these were correct. They tried to say that I had misunderstood. They now said that fans would need to be placed inside the ducts to get the air down into the new room (too far to travel) and the utility bill didn't go down because it's a larger unit. So, I'm happy that I have a reliable new unit, but not completely happy with the service or the end results.

Date created: 2015-02-14 Location: Rochester, NY

"I have never had a problem with my Goodman boiler"
I've had a Goodman CACF030B2A boiler/furnace for a year now. It has given me no problems since I had it installed. As a matter of fact - I had a Goodman boiler before this one I am using now. The only reason I had it replaced was because it died after many years of use. It lived longer than I thought it would actually. Goodman boilers heat homes very well and I swear by the brand.