Consumer Reviews of GENERAL ELECTRIC boilers

Read more about GENERAL ELECTRIC boilers

Date created: 2016-04-15 Location: Troy,New York

"My Hotpoint boiler and how good it's performed"
I have owned my General Electric Hotpoint water heater for about fifteen years now. It's a natural gas water heater that is very operationally efficient. On average, this water heater only costs me approximately one hundred fifty nine dollars a year to operate. This, to me, is very energy efficient. Compared to my old water heater, this is far more energy efficient. Another thing that I like about my water heater is how quiet it is. It sits in my basement and silently does its job. It also is not overly large where it takes up a lot of room in my basement. It fits nicely into the far corner of my basement out of the way. Over all the years I've owned my GE water heater I've never had to repair anything nor did I have to call in a repairman. Based on my experience over the last fifteen years, I would highly recommend the water heater I use. I am extremely satisfied with my water heater.

Date created: 2016-03-28 Location: Port Saint Lucie, FL

"GE hot water boilers are pretty good, though you never think about them"
I have owned this boiler since buying my home 3 years ago. It is probably older than that. It works, which is what matters. Never had to repair or replace it, never had any issues with it. I like GE brand appliances and would likely buy from them if it were to go bust. Though, if it is too much money, I may try another brand. I'm not that rich.