Consumer Reviews of FULTON boilers

Read more about FULTON boilers

Date created: 2015-11-06 Location: Santa Rosa, CA

"Reliance Boiler Review"
I have owned this boiler for 2 years, however it has been in this house since 1991. The pros of this boiler are: it is reliable, cheap to maintain, and the temperature output is very good. The cons: it is pretty loud, the unit itself puts out a lot of heat and so it is not very efficient, I notice a significant increase in my utilities bill when I use it, and the cycle time is too frequent (it turns off and on a lot). I have not needed to perform any repairs or maintenance on my unit. I would buy this brand again if I could get a model that was much quieter and has better efficiency. I would recommend the Reliance brand to my friends and family. I would only recommend someone buy this unit if it was being installed in a garage or somewhere isolated from the living area.

Date created: 2015-03-09 Location: Hartford, CT

"Reliable Fulton Boiler"
This is a very reliable and worthwhile boiler. I like that its integration with my apartment means hot water in SECONDS at an extremely accurate temperature throughout the house. I love its functionality and have never had to replace it in the two years I've been at my apartment. Fulton seems to be a reliable boiler, and while I can't speak to the price since I did not have to purchase it, I imagine it is more than worth the investment. The only thing I dislike about it is that it is a bit unsightly, with lots of strange tubes and clunky attachments hanging off of it. The blue color is charming though. I would definitely recommend this brand to a friend as installation is easy. (I watched the installation guys put it in and feel like I could do it myself if pressed, and I was only shown once.) The only thing that would inhibit my recommendation would be an exorbitant price, but I'm not entirely sure how much a good boiler would go for regardless. I'll have to look into it when I start looking at houses!

Date created: 2011-02-14 Name: Fred
Location: Merced, CA

"Maintenance Supervisor"
Fulton pulse boilers are supposed to be very efficient. The money that you save in gas bills are much less than the money it will cost to keep this boilers running. Our company spent thousands to keep 4 of them running for the last 5 years. Two of the boilers had to be cut open 3 years ago because the grids holding the insulation inside the fire boxes had to be welded because it was blowing out insulation, plugging the flu's. One of them has a plugged flu again and needs to be cut open once again. This is the worst boilers I've ever worked on. DO NOT BUY!!!

Date created: 2009-11-16 Name: Perry Buchanan

"Maintenance Supervisor"
We have had nothing but trouble since day 1 with the pulse unit. The contractor, sales company tech and a Fulton tech have all worked on this unit with no resolve. We have also put in several in house man hours basically babysitting this unit as well as spent several thousand dollars and still come up with the same "combustion failure" fault code. We can only hope for a recall.

Date created: 2007-10-18 Name: Dana Plamondon
Location: Jaffrey, NH

This is the worst,newest,and least reliable boiler in our plant,the cost of repairs have exceeded any other boiler I have seen in my 20 years in the HV/AC Industry.We are on the second service company things are better ,but our facilities department has no confidence in this equipment whatsoever.Our only hope is that there is a future recall in this boiler so we can finally get it fixed permanatly