Consumer Reviews of FRIEDRICH boilers

Read more about FRIEDRICH boilers

Date created: 2012-07-10 Name: Narottam
Location: DHQeMaoCEsagYFHhR

"Great website"
Hi, great website! So useful to get correct costs for various fuel. Incredible that many older folk were persuaded to replace their coal systems with oil (many losing their back boilers) in the name of efficiency. Most people I know in Donegal are using coal more than oil now and it's hard to get cheap wood. We're lucky to have both options. The oil is used only minimally for winter mornings, gales and arctic freeze. RE Outside boiler. Four years ago when being installed, I queried the builders several times re the rust factor, waste of heat etc. and I hadn't even researched it but was talked down as though I had silly notions. Turns out I was right. Our wet climate has caused rust that is getting worse, to the point of near corrosion. Luckily boiler is flush against back wall so no underground warm pipe to freeze. I took precaution of lagging the pipe to oil tank though, a few metres away although have been advised that that one never freezes?? Have now put build round the boiler on To Do list for this year. At least, the wasted heat can keep some equipment and store stuff dry and my gardening clothes warm. Will make it into a useful store, allowing flue out and up through roof of course. PS Particularly enjoyed your future house design shared material. Keep up great work!

Date created: 2010-09-16 Name: Gloria Walshver
Location: Brooklyn NY

"My troublesome Heater"
We bought a water heater two years ago not knowing it was defective.Pretty soon we developed problems leaks and no hot water for baths or washing dishes. Thank god we had proof but it took us awhile but we got a new heater.

Date created: 2010-03-29 Name: K. Kooy

"Ductless unit"
Had a ductless unit put in over a year ago and it runs great. Quiet and reliable. Cools the top floor of the house and most of the downstairs as well (1500 sq ft). Wouldn't hesitate to purchase another one.