Consumer Reviews of Ferroli boilers

Date created: 2015-03-10 Location: Piscataway, NJ

"Best decision i ever made!!!!"
I have bought this boiler say about 3 years back and i think this the the best decision i made when it comes to boilers. No complaints what so ever "so far". Satisfying performance not to say the least. Though one of my front who owns one had not so satisfying opinion but he never gets satisfied so i think its far to say, a trustworthy product indeed. There was this one time when it was producing some weird noises, but was nothing serious i guess, never called someone to repair it. The noise was gone in 2 days time. I have myself recommended this product to at least 5 people not sure whether they have bought it or not. I am not saying this is the best product in the world but i bought it and i was satisfied and i would recommend it to anyone who asks me about it. Do your own research and make a decision.