Consumer Reviews of Crown boilers

Read more about Crown boilers

Date created: 2011-05-21 Location: Westmoreland, TN.

"I am happy with my boiler."
My husband and I used to have an old boiler in our house (one from 1980), but about 2 years ago we decided to remodel the house and got almost everything new. I am satisfied with the boiler I have and I don't have any complaints about it, yet. I'm hoping I wont have to get any repairs done for some years, because when I was purchasing, I saw reviews that said it was a very reliable one and they have yet to have any problems out of it, such as myself. I don't want to have to replace it anytime soon because as far as I know, boilers are supposed to last for a very long time. I would recommend this one to a friend, but they could also shop around to see if there is better, because you need the most you can get for your money.

Date created: 2011-04-05 Location: Sussex, WI

"Hot Water Pipe Boiler"
I am very happy with my new house and its heating system! We just move here 3 years ago and this is very new to us! We always have natural gas for our heating system in our old house. The heat would blow out of vents located all over the house. I honestly liked that because when i was cold i would stand right by it! However the "new age" hot water pipes we have now through the house works better i think. There is not cold or hot spots in the house with the pipe system. With the vents it would also make your eyes very dry and irritated because of the hot air blowing around, kind of just like if you had a fan. Now the heat in the new house is consistent all over the room. The hall ways and one bathroom does not have pipes but the heat from the rooms attached distribute evenly! The pipes run on the round in the main rooms. Also one last thing, because its pipe heating verse gas, we were able to install floor heating using the same type of system in the kitchen and the other bathroom! Thank you