Consumer Reviews of Crown boilers

Read more about Crown boilers

Date created: 2015-09-23 Location: New York, New York

"Only the best from CROWN for the King of his castle"
I got this Crown Boiler (specific model Zoro #: G4212634 | Mfr#:BWC070ENVT1PSU) in my office building and it is amazing! I love how fast it keeps the hot water at all times. We tend to shower before heading home and with a dozen people showering at once, it's typical that we would run out of hot water in the middle of the shower, no more of that. I am overjoyed to say that nothing has needed fixing at all in the unit, and I was so worried that no one would notice but everyone did. It was amazing to use and we will forever love the unit. Anyone that wants to worry no more about the boiler then get this one. I recommend the company for anyone ready to stop wasting money and just get a big amazing boiler like this one.

Date created: 2015-08-26 Location: Orange County, CA

"Crown crowned best in my book"
We have had our Crown boiler for 3 years, and it has been great! We replaced our old boiler with this Crown boiler, and have have saved a ton of money! Our energy bill has dropped, and our repair bills have vanished! We have only had one problem with the new boiler, and after calling Crown, someone was sent out and it was fixed within two days! They were a very professional company, and their customer service was excellent. Also, I love how quiet this boiler is, compared to our last one. It is right near our baby's room, and she sleeps soundly, regardless of whether or not it is on! Low costs, and low noise? I'm happy. I hope to have their boiler for a long time, but if anything were to happen, I would definitely purchase another boiler from this company. They provide a good product, with excellent service! What's not to like!

Date created: 2015-03-10 Location: Horse Cave, KY

"Boiling Rage Boilers"
The boiler itself works exceptionally well, of the extended time I've owned this product, it has never broken down, never caused any problems of any sort. On the down side, it was extremely expensive, setting me back quite a bit, but as the only brand available at the time in my location I didn't get much choice. Price aside, in terms of function, you couldn't ask for a better boiler. Now, the reason for my neutral review. This thing is near impossible to clean. I have cleaned it twice. Both times, I spent many hours with very little in terms of results, not to mention multiple bruises. It is extremely difficult to deal with, and for anyone planning to buy this product, I recommend being prepared for a real fight trying to get this thing clean. All considered, it works excellently, and is truly dependable, and I would recommend this to anyone in the market, assuming they have limited options, and have quite a bit of income.

Date created: 2015-03-10 Location: Atlanta, GA

"New Boiler Beats Old Furnice in Efficiency"
I have owned my boiler for 14 months. Before I moved, I lived in a home where it had a furnace, which seemed to work fine at the time. Then, when I moved I learned my new home uses a boiler, and I discovered what my boiler would do that my old furnace could not. What I like about it is the fact that it is very efficient unlike older low-tech models and it is waste very little energy. I dislike the fact that you have to replace them after a few decades and they are really expensive. I have not had any repairs done so far nor has it been replaced yet. It was brand new when I got it and it has a 30 year life on it. I would buy this same brand again and tell my friends about it because it is one of the better ones.

Date created: 2015-02-18 Location: Oklahoma City, OK

"My Crown Boiler."
I have had my Crown Boiler for about a year now. Thankfully I haven't had to do maintenance on it yet. I like that its not loud. So far there is NOTHING I can complain about (fingers crossed). I would DEFINITELY buy this brand again and again and I would recommend this to anyone who asked me for my opinion.

Date created: 2015-02-17 Name: W. Levy
Location: Northern NJ

"15 years? That's it?"
Our Crown Jamaica steam boiler failed after 15 years (from a leak above the water line). We replaced the low water cut-off three times, which may be due to hard water in my area and old galvanized pipes. When working it performed nicely. I am told that 15 years is pretty good for a boiler life, but I think that someone is blowing steam up my butt. Looking at other reviews online with an eye toward looking for a better reviewed boiler, I see that the reviews are mostly worse for other manufacturers. All in all, our experience was probably okay.

Date created: 2014-12-30 Name: Matt Waters
Location: United States

"Crown boilers are top of the line"
I sell Crown Boilers, and to the genius below whining about his lifetime warranty, I have news for you. Any time you get a lifetime warranty on any HVAC product it is only good to the original homeowner, so go find something else to do because you don't have any sense. Also, from the bad reviews I have read, it sounds like bad installation, under or over sizing to me. Crown Boiler is a very reputable company, and are head and shoulders above most boilers you can imagine trying to get your hands on. And as far as the warranty issues? You Joe Blow homeowners who know nothing about boilers need to have the installer or the service tech call about the warranty, etc. Crown Boiler is a reputable company that does not sell or warranty parts through homeowners.

Date created: 2013-05-03 Name: Junior
Location: BhsmlOUi

"No Unfortunately Wood is Pretty Dirty Stuff"
No unfortunately wood is pretty dirty stuff. Mostly it's the way it's burned not hot enough to burn up it's pollutants. It's nice heat though I have a wood stove I use when it gets really cold.

Date created: 2011-08-18 Name: J. Bradley
Location: Lincoln University, PA

"Don't ever buy Crown Boilers"
I am the second owner of this Crown Boiler (oil fired for hot water radiators). The boiler was installed new in 2002 by the previous owner. Several weeks ago, during the annual maintenance visit by my oil company service technician discovered leakage of water at one of the block joints. He suggested I contact Crown which I did. I was told that the boiler block had a lifetime warranty which would not be honored, since I was not the original owner. So much for a "lifetime" warranty. The company representative I spoke to was very matter of fact and indicated I had no recourse at all. I would strongly advise any purchase of Crown products. I thought lifetime warranty meant lifetime. Just another scam!

Date created: 2011-05-27 Location: L.A. CA

"Crown Boiler Oil Fired Hot Water Cast Iron Boiler"
I have owned my Crown Boiler for two years now. I like the swing open burner door and the draft hood. It heats the water well with its 91,000 BTU. There is a one year warrenty on parts and also a Limited lifetime heat exchanger warrenty so it comes with some goodies. I really have no complaints about it There is nothing i dislike about it. I have never had to replace it its still quite young at two years. I would recomend it to anyone, friend or family. Its a verry good boiler and if i had to i would buy the same model again, absolutly.