Consumer Reviews of Burnham boilers

Read more about Burnham boilers

Date created: 2007-02-13 Name: TGridley
Location: Newburyport

My Burnham furnace-boiler, has just cracked. I purchased the house 3 years ago, and the unit was installed less than 10 years ago... what was most alarming is when the HVAC person said, this was the 3rd one he had to replaced this month... but they were the orginal owners and they were under warranty... (10 years on the cast iron) Mine was not... The concern is, that they are producing goods that are completely inferior and in my estimate using imaterials or processes in mfg. that are so substandard... that you will need to replace your unit with in 10 years... underwarranty, or imagine, year 11, having no recourse...

Date created: 2007-02-08 Name: P. Palmer
Location: Sheboygan, Wi.

Got it in 1983 a burnham steam boiler. 23 yrs later the heat exchanger rusted out on top so bad the steam was going out the flue and soaked through the chimney and ruined my walls and burnham said they will not replace it. I had a lifetime warranty on this unit. I told my friend about this and he canceled his order from burnham for a water boiler. I will never buy a burnham again.
Date created: 2007-01-29 Name: Bobby
Location: Leonardtown Md

We just cleaned the boiler after 19 years. Well as you can guess it was a mess. But after a few hours of cleaning it was good as new.