Consumer Reviews of Bosch boilers

Read more about Bosch boilers

Date created: 2016-03-28 Location: Valdosta, GA

"Bosch has wonderful biolers!"
I currently own the Bosch Greenstar 79 ZBR21-3-NG boiler. I purchased this boiler around four months ago. So far I have had no problems with it whatsoever. I believe it was a great deal for the price. I absolutely love its appearance. It has a very sleek, modern design. The boiler seems to work rather quickly. I have no shortage of heated water supply in my home since I have installed this boiler. I am very impressed with this product from Bosch. I have no complaints about it, and there is nothing I can think of that I do not like about it. I feel as though this boiler will last a very long time without needing repairs or being replaced with another one. To any one out there in search of a dependable boiler to buy I would definitely recommend the Bosch Greenstar 79 ZBR21-3-NG. I am sure they would not be disappointed.

Date created: 2016-01-25 Location: Bowie, Md

"Bosch Boiler Review"
I have owned this boiler for a year. I like that it is quiet. I dislike how bulky it is. Have not had to repair it. I would buy the same brand again.