Consumer Reviews of Biasi boilers

Read more about Biasi boilers

• B10 (6 reviews)

Date created: 2019-04-23 Name: Mrs patel
Location: Le54as

"Please avoid to buy Biasi boiler UK"
Pls pls avoid to buy Biasi UK boiler very very poor service, I buy Biasi boiler in October 2018 and December my boiler empty with water 1.5 I contact Biasi engineer he said to top up water till 1.5, after that every week this problem with my boiler we contact lots of time our engineers to shout out this problem but he comes 1 or two times in my home and he said the first time that the water leak in your radiator and he tight and he said problem shouted, but after one-week same problem we contact again and again he said I am on holiday he come in April second week and he open my one room brand new carpet and he said water is not leaking hear problems in your boiler so engineer order pray for boiler after 2 week part came to today 23 April 2019 he came my home to My house to fix my boiler but problem is not shouted engineer said again to my husband problem not in the boiler problem in your home so you want to open your carpet again we both new carpet in November 2019 my husband tell engineer this is my new carpet if is Not a problem in my home who is responsible for my new carpet because engineer open in April second week in my one room engineer said he is not responsible for this and he is gone he open my boiler cupboard but he not fix and he is leaving from my home so my husband contact Biasi company customer service said you do not contact me you contact engineer in privet so we not responsible for that you want contact Biasi you got contracts with Biasi not with an engineer but when I buy Biasi boiler that time engineer said you got any problem you contact me directly so we contact engineer I asking customer service forgot everything who shouted out my problem I have to 2 kids one is 4 and one 9 my bathroom cupboards he is not fixing he is open and he does not fix who is responsible for that customer service said engineer want to open excess so he opens it so I said ok he open it so he responsible to fix that time customer service said you contact privately now what can I do I am in 5 years grantees

Date created: 2018-10-26 Name: jane
Location: Windham, ME

"Terrible boiler"
My new house already had a Biasi Riva installed when I bought it. It worked fine for a couple of years, but then stopped. I had the repairman out multiple times and spent a lot of money repairing it (new circuit board and all kinds of other stuff). Hard to find someone that can service/repair a Biasi and the parts aren't readily available, they take months to come in. I would not buy or recommend a Biasi to anyone.
Date created: 2018-08-29 Name: Kevin
Location: Dublin, Ireland

"Best avoided - costs more in the long run"
As per all the other reviews, this boiler is best avoided. Unlike more of the other reviewers, I did manage to get about 5 years relatively issue free heating from the Biasi ActiveA boiler I had, but once they start to get faults, then the best solution is to replace immediately. Don't waste time and money on repairmen and parts (in my case, about Ä200), simply replace with a quality boiler like ideal, Worcester or Valiant. Overall, a cheap boiler that will cost you more in the long run.
Date created: 2018-04-27 Name: Deb D
Location: MAINE

"Piece of crap from Day ONE"
House renovation installed totally new heating system. Propane heated Biasi Model m135 30cm then converted to Natural Gas one year later when it became available in my area. Installer went out of business (no surprise) Nobody knows how to service them. Have had repair company here at least 4 times in the last 3 months and several times in it's short 4 year life. Need to replace with whole new system and I am not happy. Have had no hot water for 4 months (off and on) and the repair bills are breaking the bank. Do not buy this brand ever
Date created: 2018-04-11 Name: M Gillett
Location: Berkshire

"DO NOT BUY A BIASI BOILER"
We have had our combi biasi boiler for two years and had nothing but trouble with it. The company have very poor customer service now having to buy a new boiler please do not waste your money on buying this brand temperature drops 4-5 times a day no water no heating company offer no support despite extended warranty and guarantee.
Date created: 2017-12-18 Name: Jabir
Location: Birmingham, AL

"Shit company and shit customer service they just making money no service"
Shut company shot boiler and even bill shot customer service
Date created: 2017-06-14 Name: Hiruni
Location: Essex, United Kingdom

"Do not get Biasi - Customer Service is Terrible"
I got a Biasi Inovia 25c boiler fixed 18 months ago. We serviced our boiler using one of Biasi's recommended engineers ďOlympic PlumpingĒ who also said there was an issue & fixed that for us. Cost us £240 to fix the issue and get this serviced. After few days it stopped working to the point we got no hot water or heating. Spoke to Biasi, who then sent one of their Engineerís. After having a look at the boiler, they said the issue is not covered from the warranty and just walked out. We then went to British Gas who came and did an assessment on the boiler. To our shock Carbon Monoxide level was beyond 300 (their reading machine switches off when it reaches to 300). As the situation was very dangerous, he cut off the gas pipe & asked us to call Biasi to get it fixed. We were told from British Gas that this was serious negligence on the part of Biasi, and that they should have detected this on their last visit. Can not think what would have happened if we didnít call British Gas for an assessment. We called Biasi for the 2nd time, and 2 of their engineers came & confirmed that the pipe was contaminated and as a result the boiler has packed up. They said the engineer who has fixed this originally has not done the flush properly. Unfortunately he has left the country, but he is a qualified gas engineer and has done many jobs on houses we know & none of them has had any issues and I saw him doing the flush using a large equipment on all the radiators at that time. Biasi is refusing to fix this for us & they have now revoked our 5 year warranty... This is a very frustrating situation for us. I have a 5 year old child and we have not had any hot water since May. We are now paying to get another new boiler fixed and planning to go for Valliant or Worcester this time. I am so upset that Biasi has just washed their hands off blaming this to a fault caused by the Engineer who fixed this originally. I will be writing to Trading Standards & Consumer Ombudsmen as I think overall they have been very unfair from the start. Right from the start they made every excuse not to fix this for us to the stage where they have now revoked our warranty. I can see from some of the reviews in this site that few consumers have had similar problems. We might have a good case here if we can do this complain as a group. If you like to be part of this, please drop me an email to <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="f59d9c8780cdc5b59298949c99db969a98">[email†protected]</a><script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript">/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */</script> I am not expecting anything from this process apart from making sure they learn a lesson as I have already decided to go for a new boiler. Their customer service was really poor and there was no empathy from their end, its like their customers donít matter to them. Genuinely donít think we should allow another consumer fall on the same trap as me. It cost money, time & so much aggravation. I know the boiler was cheap comparing to other good boilers out there, but there is still certain standards which is expected to be maintained from a company of this nature.
Date created: 2017-05-16 Name: Alex Efron
Location: Maine

"Pure Garbage"
Don't waste your money with Biasi Boilers. Over the 3 years we have owned our Biasi Riva combi-boiler we have had a repairman out a combined 7 times, including a visit from a qht factory rep. Boiler went out again Sunday, called local plumber for service Monday. Parts will not be here till Friday night, which will either require an after hours service call, or waiting until Monday for hot water. This is totally unacceptable considering the distributor is in NH, and this should be a common off the shelf part (air flow meter). I would recommend people buy something with local part support. Good thing it's not winter!
Date created: 2015-09-30 Name: Brian Dudhill
Location: United Kingdom

"Problems with Biasi boiler"
Biasi review - I didnít take any notice of what I was told about Biasi boilers. I went ahead against advice and bought a Biasi Advance +35c with a Biasi 5 year parts & labour warranty, and it looked a bargain. Had it installed by a reluctant local firm and thought great, now Iím trouble free for at least 5 years. How wrong I was. Within a few weeks the boiler was intermittently not reaching temperature and losing pressure, so I called Biasi, who sent an engineer out within 48 hours. I was impressed, but he didnít know anything about Biasi boilers and was told over the phone to remove a wire from the diverter valve motor and put it back on. He left and the boiler seemed fine for a couple of weeks. After a couple of weeks the boiler went stone cold and needed pressurizing again so I called Biasi. Again, a quick response was impressive. Same engineer as before found the boiler was leaking from the safety valve and auto air vent. Both replaced and boiler working fine when he left. Another couple of weeks went by and the boiler again went hot/cold and again had lost pressure. This time the engineer took 4 weeks to arrive and he found the expansion valve leaking and exchanged the expansion tank. He also replaced the 2 valves replaced in an earlier visit. When he left, the boiler was working fine again. A few weeks later, the hot water tap temperature was set to 42c and on inspection of the boiler it was reaching 35c, switching off and going down to about 27c, meaning the shower was running hot and cold. So again the Biasi engineer was sent and he checked a few things but found the boiler was working fine and told me if he gets called back I would be charged. I told him that the problem is intermittent and when he left, the boiler was working fine. A couple of months went by and the boiler worked fine for those 2 months but again started running hot/cold. So again Biasi was called. On a Friday their engineer arrived, at last he saw the fault, did a few tests and told me the heat exchanger was blocked and I needed a new one. Biasi tells me £245 because itís not covered under warranty. I got a call out bill for £95 (probably the fastest 2nd class letter thatís ever been delivered in the UK) . Since the plumber left , the boiler has been working fine. Please take my advice. Stay well clear of Biasi boilers.
Date created: 2012-05-29 Name: Tom Hartin
Location: Newport, Maine

"Junk!!!"
I bought a new home with a Biasi Boiler in the basement three years ago. It will break your bank account keeping it running! I am removing it and buying a system 2000 asap! Buyers beware!!!