Consumer Reviews of Baxi boilers

Read more about Baxi boilers

Date created: 2015-03-09 Location: Fort worth, Texas

"Great boiler that will last me a long time"
I have owned my boiler for 10 years now. I like the fact that it has never gave me any trouble.I dislike the size of it ,newer versions are a bit smaller. I have never had to replace it.It has been good to me all these years.I would buy this brand over again if I had too.I would also Recommend it to not just one friend but everyone.

Date created: 2013-03-22 Name: Jonathan Fino
Location: Branford Ct

"Baxi Luna Boilers are AWESOME!!!"
If you are having a problem with a Baxi, it is a 99% chance that it was not installed correctly. I have been Installing Baxi systems now for almost 5 years. We are the #1 Baxi Installer in the state of CT. We have installed about 50 per year. 3 of my employees have put them in their houses. Everyone loves them. We have very few problems with them. The key is to make sure that your plumber or installation professional is properly trained (as my employees are) to work on and install any High Efficient system that you invest in. Baxi as all others manufactures need to be installed by trained professionals. It is not something you can just put in without proper training. If they are not Installed in the correct application, plumbed properly, or programmed correctly they will not work as they should. Many of my customers have saved over 50% in heating there houses(converting from oil to gas).

Date created: 2012-08-20 Name: Jodi Wightman
Location: Deering, NH

"Luna 310"
It sucks more than my dyson vacuum! Massive waste of money. We had a faulty product that has needed work since day one, and company tries to blames the plumber and the plumber blames Baxi. We spend more on propane now than ever before and we heat 1/3 less of our home as well as switched to electric appliances. Don't do it!!!