Consumer Reviews of AO Smith boilers

5 of 5 stars 1 review

Read more about AO Smith boilers

Date created: 2015-12-16 Location: Arlington, Massachusetts

"Review of AO Smith electric residential boiler"
I had this electric residential boiler installed in April, 2014. It has worked well and provides sufficient hot water for all my needs. I recently adjusted the boiler to provide hotter water and was pleased that this adjustment was easy, and in a short amount of time the water it provided was noticeably hotter. This boiler replaced another A.O. Smith boiler of the same model. The master plumber who did the installation recommended that I stay with the A.O. Smith brand as it was a reliable and efficient model. The previous boiler was replaced because it began to leak from the top. That older boiler had a six-year warranty, and needed to be replaced after a period of approximately eight-and-a-half years, so I feel that it provided good value. I was also pleased that although it needed replacement the leak did not cause any damage to my home, that is to say that it was not a catastrophic failure. All in all, I am satisfied with this brand and I would recommend it.