Consumer Reviews of York central air conditioners

Read more about York central air conditioners

<< Previous1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>

Date created: 2015-01-23 Name: Jane Kuykendall
Location: Belmont, MS

"York central heat/AC unit"
After having a York central unit for 24 years with minimal problems, we wanted another York. Alan Hardin and dad installed our first unit. Alan and his son installed our second one. We have complete confidence in Alan Hardin Heating and Cooling and the York product. We would not consider another contractor. Hardin's competence, efficiency, and loyalty to its customers are superior. We would highly recommend Alan Hardin Heating and Cooling to anyone considering purchase of a central unit.

Date created: 2014-12-12 Name: Steve White
Location: Sonora, CA

"Efficient and quiet"
My old unit was 22 years old, but the efficiency difference still seems notable. It's much quieter and seems to run for a minimal time to reach the set temperature.

Date created: 2014-11-19 Name: T. Pederson
Location: Ridgefield, WA

"Very loud"
We bought the unit end of August 2014. It is very loud. The unit is basement level, and our master bedroom is on the third floor of our house. The unit is so loud that it wakes us up all night long when it starts up. We had techs out three times to check it, and they just say that is normal. I would never buy a York AC unit again.

Date created: 2014-10-23 Name: J Snyder
Location: Panama City, FL

"Leak developed after 4 years"
Placement of the filter at the bottom of the unit where it is subject to water, leafs , etc. causes it to rust. Replacement of the filter and 10 lbs of R-410A is costly.

Date created: 2014-10-17 Name: Ann Hart
Location: Muscatine, IA

"Air conditioner"
Efficient air delivery. I would definitely buy this brand again.

Date created: 2014-10-15 Name: Sherry R.
Location: Corinth, MS

"Central unit"
Equipment works great! I have no complaints. I would buy this same brand unit and I recommend it to others.

Date created: 2014-10-05 Name: T Urness
Location: Olathe, KS

"Great service, great product"
Davenport Services has taken care of our heating and AC for the last few years, for three houses in our family. Though our house is only 9 years old, the builder installed equipment that was not performing well. Mark recommended that we replace both furnace and AC units with the York high efficiency models, and we're very happy to have made the change. Our AC bills dropped by 30-35%, and the quality of air within our house is so much nicer. Great job Davenport and York!

Date created: 2014-09-30 Name: D. Kaminske

"York AC systems are high quality and reliable."
Of the three York AC systems I have purchased for my rental properties in the past two years, none have needed any attention to date. I am extremely satisfied with these products.

Date created: 2014-09-23 Name: harry jones
Location: Edmonton, Alberta

"AC installation"
The whole process, from contacting the contractor to final installation, was efficient and easy on the nerves.

Date created: 2014-09-22 Name: R. Singer
Location: Bradenton, FL

"Disappointed"
Unit is less than two years old. It now needs a need motor. I was told that York is going under, and a company in Sarasota, Florida (Consolidated Air) said that York no longer has parts here in Florida and they must be ordered from Michigan. No time frame to get a replacement, even though it is under warranty. Paid top dollar for what was supposed to be top of the line unit. How disappointed in quality of workmanship.

<< Previous1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>