Consumer Reviews of York central air conditioners

Read more about York central air conditioners

1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>

Date created: 2017-08-14 Name: Darcel
Location: Woodsboro, TX

"VERY UPSET"
We brought a york a/c less than 6 months ago and it has not given us nothing but trouble complete junk don't ever buy from these guys. Unless you have money to flush down the toilet. It's sad how you spend your hard earned money and get this junk never again.

Date created: 2017-07-18 Name: Old Dirty
Location: North Carolina

"York"
Bought a York 3 years ago and have had problems with the drain clogging up and just recently replaced the air handler motor. One good note is that I have a 10 year parts warranty, so no money out of pocket so far.

Date created: 2017-07-14 Name: Richard Jennings
Location: Shamong, NJ

"York is crap!!!!!!"
Bought two new units in 2011, had to replace both coils 2 years later, York pays no labor towards this. Cost me 1200. just last month the coils went again another 1200. piece of junk York does not stand behind the product

Date created: 2017-06-17 Name: Sue Russell
Location: Las Vegas, NV

"Review"
Recently purchased and installed by Wrich Air. Kudos to Wrich Air for always doing great work and recommending the correct, efficient unit for my needs.

Date created: 2017-06-08 Name: Larry Forsberg
Location: Casper, WY

"My air conditioner sucks"
Most worthless piece of crap I ever bought. Hasn't worked right since I got it. I'm a realtor and will not recommend your products. My American Standard was much better at my previous house

Date created: 2017-05-29 Name: Danny Freiberger
Location: Florida

"York AC"
The salesman and the contractor were very professional and the work performed was an excellent job well done. They were steady and carefully around the house, the way they placed the units. Communication was also professional. Great job! All my a/c units were York.

Date created: 2017-04-22 Name: S. Spears
Location: Antioch, TN

"Heat/Air"
I purchased the York Heat/Air Unit recommended by Taylor Tech Services in Nashville TN. I highly recommend this unit. Very quite and efficient. Mr. Taylor was very experience and informed me about the unit. I would buy this brand again.

Date created: 2017-04-14 Name: W. Bullock
Location: Monticello, FL

"Gas Pak"
Gas Package unit:5 ton, 120,000 btu L. P. Unit is exceptionally quite. Fully field adjustable for proper air volume. Equipment is arranged for easy field connection of gas, electric and control wiring. Unit has multi duct connections. Equipment is built sturdy, durable and in a vertical configuration. Condenser coils are protected by wire grids. Equipment has the various components in individual compartments such as compressor and indoor fan. Heat exchanger can be had with a life time warranty and is stainless steel for durability.

Date created: 2017-04-12 Name: John Challinor II
Location: Milton, Ontario, Canada

"York 16 Seer YCG30B21S York 2.5 Ton"
The York 16 Seer ycg30b21s is a great replacement solution for larger detached homes as it fits within the footprint of York and competitive brands, uses York and competitive thermostat systems and its infrastructure is compatible with what was installed before -- or the infrastructure pathway that was created before. We expect to enjoy many, many years of comfortable living in our home during the summer because of this latest York technology.

Date created: 2017-04-03 Name: Jody Steinmann
Location: McMinnville, TN

"Will never buy a York again.. Peace of crap"
Never buy again a York unit. Is not even two years old had nothing but trouble out of it. The company that put it in lost a lot of money us too. Had to come out 10 times to repair now everything is burned up. York will not stand by there product. We have a 5 year warranty. Now we are out another 7,000.00. for a new unit

1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>