Consumer Reviews of WESTINGHOUSE central air conditioners

Read more about WESTINGHOUSE central air conditioners

Date created: 2013-04-14 Name: Wil
Location: Hopewell, VA

"Westinghouse Return"
I have an original Westinghouse just return in my home from the 70's. 3 outside units. Still works and outlasted!

Date created: 2012-01-06 Name: G. McCoy
Location: Houston TX

"A/C System"
The system works great and the energy savings is amazing, even on the furnace side. The stat tells me the inside and outside temperature and humidity, and I can set the humidity I want and it gets it.

Date created: 2011-08-17 Name: jose
Location: florida

"The compressor makes to much noise"
The compressor makes to much noise at start and more cranking noise at stop. Many of my neighbors complaint for this compressor noise but very happy with energy, save a good cooling.

Date created: 2011-06-06 Name: L Brown
Location: Jacksonville , FL

"Disatisfied customer"
Purchased three Westinghouse AC units in 2007. Two of the units do not cool. I have been trying to get the problem resolved for over a year now and still cannot get a dealer willing to fix the problem. One dealer told me that there has been problems with the 2007 and 2008 Westinghouse units with the coils. I am totally disatisfied with the Westinghouse AC units. I would not recommend anyone to purchase this brand AC unit.