Consumer Reviews of Trane central air conditioners

Read more about Trane central air conditioners

<< Previous1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>

Date created: 2017-09-09 Name: STEVE PASCHALL
Location: Savannah, GA

"WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER"
My contractors were moving my thermostat and they crossed a wire and blew the fuse in the compressor. I called the local Trane dealer to buy a new fuse. They refused to sell it to me and told me I needed to hire a Trane dealer. I hate them. They want me to pay a repair company big money when I need a $7 dollar fuse. I was able to buy the fuse at grainger. Screw Trane. I would rather get cancer then buy one of there products again. They are money grubbers.

Date created: 2017-07-22 Name: John
Location: Houston, TX

"Correction I'm Very Satisfied"
Not sure why my last post was with Unsatisfied I didn't rate it Unsatisfied. But here is my post again. Poor installation can have a long lasting negative impact on the unit, I have been installed Trane for more than 10 years and I never had a issue, I keep in touch with my client and they are happy with the product, If you do not believe me it's okay. A contractor should size the cooling system based on the size of your house, level of insulation, and windows, inspects the return air to see if is the correct size and inspects all your duct work to see if there is a leak, if the unit is improperly installed you will have problem, it's not the products, is who installed, so go read the review of Carrier or Lennox same thing.
Date created: 2017-07-19 Name: Alex Sanchez
Location: Hesperia, CA

"Horrible"
Not even 4 years old and the system is not cooling. Installer replaced a bad compressor, after several attempts at charging system and without checking into the ducts decided that ducts had failed because he could not get the system to cool below 76 degrees. Coincidence, they were good before the compressor failed. He refuses to diagnose any further. So I'm stuck with a very inefficient and expensive system. Now I have to hire someone to check the ducts just to prove him wrong, then what? Trane customer was just as useless, no help at all. What a waste of time. Very frustrating. I will never purchase a Trane system again, will not recommend. Failed big!!!
Date created: 2017-07-07 Name: Stanley ruby
Location: Jacksonville, FL

"Bad air conditioner unit"
My trance ac is being repaired at this time. Unit is not very old and the repair is $2600.00. Fan motor and some kind of board. This leaves a very bad taste in my mouth. I feel like trance is taking advantage of the consumer or the repair company is. This has been a nightmare for 5 days. If they are going to charge this kind of money for a trance system, maybe they should think about better quality for there product. I will never buy a Trane and this not my first. This is not my first fan motor that I have replaced but it is the last. The last time it cost me $500 4 years ago.
Date created: 2017-06-26 Name: Kristy
Location: California

"Unsatisfied customer"
Don't buy a Trane unit. Nothing but problems and even though the part is under warranty labor expenses are outrageous. This is breaks down every year since year 1. Don't buy this product.
Date created: 2017-06-24 Name: stephanie
Location: Dallas, TX

"Horrible Policy"
Brand new $15,000 system in for 1 year, valve malfunctions and it cost us $800. Trane replaces the defective valve at no cost, but won't cover the labor and Freon cost that their faulty valve caused! Don't buy Trane!!!
Date created: 2017-06-23 Name: M. Callahan
Location: Jacksonville, FL

"Do Not Buy a Trane"
I paid over $6,000 for my Trane air conditioner and in the 7 years I have ones it has broken down 3 times with repair cost of over $2,000. What a piece of junk
Date created: 2017-06-12 Name: B Woodard
Location: Union, SC

"POOR PRODUCT"
A new unit installed in 2014. Not one season (winter or summer ) has passed without some problem. Dealer that installed it has charged me for a service call every time. Just had to have a new compressor! Trane products are a money pit and warranty sucks. Buy anything but a Trane!
Date created: 2017-05-17 Name: Dana Carter
Location: Bryan, TX

"Dont Buy"
Don't waste your money on this product or any Trane product. It's to much red tape to the warranty and they do anything to get out of it. Go with another system..
Date created: 2017-05-11 Name: Sandeep bansal
Location: Delhi, India

"Pathetic Service"
I bought 4 Trane A/C (2 Inverter + 2 5 star) in April 2015, all 4 AC already repaired in 2 years. Worse is Trane after sale service it took 20 days for them to replace a part that part was also paid spare part. We paid premium of 20-25% for these AC as compare to other available in market with promise of best quality and technology, but these product are not up to mark. We pay premium for product with expectation of service but company product does not command any special specification compare to other available product in market. Service is pathetic and even team has no sense to talk to consumer, they behave like doing some favor to consumer. Even AC remote which Trane claim to be of international level, 2 remotes already stopped working in 2 years. Personally recommend avoid Trane product, as in City like Delhi they have only 3 engineer for service and every time for same complaint different person came to attend and you keep explaining the things to them. These products are not fully tested for Indian Market, these just imported and sold, company have no stock of spare parts. Normally you will face problem after the warranty period of One year.
<< Previous1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>