Consumer Reviews of Trane central air conditioners

Read more about Trane central air conditioners

<< Previous4567891011121314151617181920212223Next >>

Date created: 2011-05-26 Name: P Nessman
Location: FL

"Beyond bad"
My three year old air condtioner has been through three leaky coils. Each coil involves expensive labor costs and long waits for parts. Trane's products and customer service are bitterly disappointing.

Date created: 2011-05-25 Location: Grand Junction, CO

"Trane Offers Reliability and Efficiency"
This is the air conditioner that was on our home when we moved in about a year ago. It has been dependable for the most part. The best part about this air conditioner is the efficiency. As soon as we moved in, we noticed our utility bills were lower than where we had previously lived, and because the new house is a little bigger we expected the opposite. After doing some research, I'm convinced the TRANE model air conditioner has a lot to do with it. Even though it's rated standard efficiency, this thing uses much less energy than those older models. It has a built in air filtration system as well, which is nice in the summer. We did have it break down one time during the dead heat of summer, but a maintenance man was able to take care of the problem the next day without ordering in any special parts.

Date created: 2011-05-25 Name: Kelly K.

"Rock Solid!"
13 years of use, never an issue. Once per year maintenance is done on schedule. Always worked - all the time. Watched my meighbors spend thousands replacing their A/C units over the last decade - none of those were Trane. All of them have inquired about my Trane - most have chosen Trane and have been very happy. Now that I think about it, I shoud get some kind of commission! I'd pick a higher rating if it was offered.

Date created: 2011-05-23 Name: Greg S.
Location: League City, TX

"Humming along just fine"
10 years with no problems. Runs about 9 months out of the year! Energy efficient and quite - nothing to complain about - just felt complelled to share the success story. Highly recommend TRANE.

Date created: 2011-05-23 Name: Will
Location: Crowley, LA

""Hard to Stop a Trane""
This Trane Air Conditioner has not failed me once in 5 years. No service calls - ever. The weather has been hot as **** and its been great.

Date created: 2011-05-21 Name: Dale
Location: Florida

"4 robert andrea noice consultants"
Robert check the expansion valve. Ihave a similar problem of up from bought it was the expansion valve . My Trane is 22 years old ,is in the constant use, 2 service calls in 22 years.

Date created: 2011-05-20 Name: Lisa

"Trane Units(3) are OK"
We had problems approximately 1 year after they were installed. One of the air conditioners leaked in our garage and almost caused our garage ceiling to collapse. Other than that, the last 4 years have been fine.

Date created: 2011-05-19 Name: c.jacobsen
Location: southampton new york

"4 compressors 10yrs"
4 compressors and 2 complete systems in10 yrs, and I .am still having problems the compressor fail every 2 to 3 yrs. Heating unit failed also. After the 2nd compressor changed dealers . 2 later still have problems

Date created: 2011-05-16 Name: Todd
Location: Mechanicsville, VA

"TRANE Central Air"
This is a great a/c unit. Affordable and quiet. There is no question that my house is kept cooler than before and electric bills have dropped about 15%. Irs been four years with no issues. I do get annual maintenance on the furnace and a/C.

Date created: 2011-05-12 Location: Marshall, Tx

"Very good air condition and energy efficient"
We have owned this air conditioner for approximately 6 years. We have had to do no maintenance on this air conditioner other than changing the air filter. I like the fact that it is very quiet and quite energy efficient when compared to similar systems from different brand names. It was also relatively inexpensive when compared to similar systems from different brand names. If worst came to worst and this air conditioner croaked, I would definitely buy this name brand again for the simple fact that I am so pleased with this one's performance. There is really nothing I am dissatisfied with, but if I had to choose one thing, I guess I would have to say that when inside the house, the noise of the air coming out of the vents is kind of loud, causing us to have to turn up the TV when watching. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.

<< Previous4567891011121314151617181920212223Next >>