Consumer Reviews of Trane central air conditioners

Read more about Trane central air conditioners

<< Previous23456789101112131415161718192021Next >>

Date created: 2011-06-10 Name: Lee Gallagher
Location: Denver

"This Train Stops Every Summer"
I moved to Denver from Atlanta in 2008. Promptly in April of 2008 we purchased a Trane Air Conditioning system including humidification, Clean Effects Ionizer, Heat Pump, fancy thermostat and Installation for a price of 10,000. We already invested in the furnace. All aspects of the installation was handled by a Trane approved company. In this case AireServ. Here are the results: 1) Ran from April 2008 to June 2010. 2) Replaced (2) Compressors in June of 2010 and was without air cooling for three weeks. 3) June 2011 - All freon leaked out from the Trane / AireServ copper pipe. And you guessed it, Not covered.... another 1,000 to fix. Just because a company can afford the $$$ in marketing, note it may not be the best decision. My Amana in Atlanta never had this costs or maintenance. I can not recommend in this economy that a family consider spending the outlay of cash that we foolishly did thinking we were buying quality. SEO Optimization: Air Conditioning, Trane Reviews, Trane Air conditioning reviews, Trane Service, AireServ Service, AireServ,Trane, Home Depot, Air Serve

Date created: 2011-06-09 Name: John
Location: Oklahoma

"Just an Okie"
This is the best by far the most quality you could buy for dollar per dollar on any brand of equiptment. I am a licensed contractor here in Oklahoma. I have sold Rheem, worked on lots and lots and lots of Carrier and Lennox units. Don't care what they say about them. To me they are only major names and that is all!!. Trane units are the very best but you can take it for what it is my opinion.

Date created: 2011-06-09 Name: B. Qinn
Location: Miami, FL

"Heavy Duty"
14 years and running - this system is made the way they are suppose to be. Great Product and dependable. Just hire a reputable and knowledgeable installer - it makes all the difference.

Date created: 2011-06-09 Name: Roger H.
Location: CT

"Trane excellent system"
Have owned Trane and Carrier units and both worked very well for me. My current system, a Trane is 7 years old and have had no problems whatsoever. I'd buy another Carrier or Trane any time. They are both good products.

Date created: 2011-06-09 Name: G. Renwick
Location: Texas

"WOW - Great System"
Tired of prior brands failing so quickly I decided to go all out with a top of line brand like Trane. It was the right decision. Dual compressor, ultra high Seer, communicating system, quite, efficient, tax savings, etc....wish I would of made this choice years ago and saved myself allot of grief.

Date created: 2011-06-09 Name: Nathan Amata
Location: Reidsville, N.C.

"Very happy"
Installed our new system 3 years ago. No problems at all. Replaced a Rheem systems that was only 7 years old that died on us. Our neighbor's have a Trane system and recommended we check it out. Trane is American made and they hold some unique patents. Our neighbors systems is 8 years old and they have had no issues, were 3 years in with nothing but great things to say about Trane. Our favorite feature is the Comfort-R which regulates humidity levels in the house during summer w/o blasting unneeded cold air.

Date created: 2011-06-09 Name: Jack R.

"Love It !"
I've owned Trane systems in 5 homes over the last 40 years. Our latest home we built 8 years ago and would only consider putting in a Trane , base don our experiences. They are the best quality A/C systems made - period. When installed corrctly they last. Our prior home had it's Trane system for over 15 years and it was still running great.

Date created: 2011-06-08 Name: P .l

"Very Bad"
I had this for 5 years and each summer I have to call to fix the air condition-it is one thing or the other. I will not recommend for anyone-epeciall Air comfort Heating and A/C Inc. MN

Date created: 2011-06-06 Name: Jake Z.

"Very Satisfied !"
Our new Trane Central A/C is extremely quiet and reliable. The installation technicians knew what they were doing, were thorough, uniformed, tested the installation, and cleaned up afterwards. Our electric bills are unbelievably low, we were surprised. The pricing was most fair and the warranty excellent.

Date created: 2011-06-05 Name: J Desh
Location: Milton, Fl.

"NEARLY CAUGHT FIRE"
Had this system for 3 years, 4 months, paid for regular yrly serv. Fri. at 107 degree temperature, it popped loudly, cut off then started arcing and sizzling and crackling, inside our A/C closet. My husband figured out the outside unit was sending power spikes into the inside. There was sparks flying inside. It finally blew our main house breaker. After turning off the A/C breaker, we can hear it hissing and I am sure the freon is filling our house. He thinks there was arcing throughout the coils and it burnt through. We called for service and found it will be a week before anyone will show up from ARS of Pensacola, (the installer). I worry it may have caught fire if we weren't home. Although it was making such frightening noises we were afraid to go near it to turn the breakers off. They also informed us we are out of warranty and will have to pay. Meantime we are sweltering in 100+ temperatures. This was supposed to be top quality. We haven't noticed any change in our electric bills either.

<< Previous23456789101112131415161718192021Next >>