Consumer Reviews of STYLE CREST PRODUCTS central air conditioners

Date created: 2016-11-07 Name: Dean
Location: Sedan, MN

Our house burned to down in Jan 2016. Replaced home got this new Stylecrest Revolv unit with the new double-wide purchase and the damn thing has leaked refrigerant since installed. It's not the lineset, the unit itself is total garbage. The radiator that wraps around the unit (condenser) gas a hole in it and has from new. We didn't know this until after it was refilled 3 times during the summer. Warranty claim filed for replacement unit? Filed in summer season. It's now mid Nov 2016 and we have not heard nothing from the company! Nor has the technician that reported the claim!

Date created: 2015-11-09 Location: Wyandotte, OK

"Revolv Air Conditioner Review"
I have owned the Revolv air conditioner for nine months and I love how cool it keeps my home. I live in an area where there are summers with extreme high temperatures. I believe this unit does the best amount of cooling while doing little work to maintain the temperature. Also, this air conditioner has been very cost efficient on my budget. The only downfall is when the thermostat is set below seventy degrees for a long period of time, the unit has the tendency of having the pipes freeze up. When this happens I just turn the unit off for a few hours to allow the pipes to thaw out, but this happens rarely. However, I've never had to repair it or replace my Revolv unit. I would definitely buy the same brand again because I believe the pros outweigh the cons. I would also recommend this product to my friends.