Consumer Reviews of STYLE CREST PRODUCTS central air conditioners

5 of 5 stars 1 review

Date created: 2015-11-09 Location: Wyandotte, OK

"Revolv Air Conditioner Review"
I have owned the Revolv air conditioner for nine months and I love how cool it keeps my home. I live in an area where there are summers with extreme high temperatures. I believe this unit does the best amount of cooling while doing little work to maintain the temperature. Also, this air conditioner has been very cost efficient on my budget. The only downfall is when the thermostat is set below seventy degrees for a long period of time, the unit has the tendency of having the pipes freeze up. When this happens I just turn the unit off for a few hours to allow the pipes to thaw out, but this happens rarely. However, I've never had to repair it or replace my Revolv unit. I would definitely buy the same brand again because I believe the pros outweigh the cons. I would also recommend this product to my friends.