Consumer Reviews of Payne central air conditioners

Read more about Payne central air conditioners

Date created: 2008-05-29 Name: Dave
Location: Prattville, AL

"payne"
Had this Payne in the rear for 2 years. Runs all the time. Cost me $450- 500 monthly in summer. May have to sell the house...Cant raise a family like this. Canít get in touch with Payne. They send me to some technical guy somewhere off in the woods. He talked philosophy and provided no help. Why would they put me off on some guy they pay to answer technical calls. I'm at witís ends. Donít know what to do. Local A/C guy says its sooo hot. But on days like today.....its 86 degrees, 40% humidity and the temp set on 72 actual temp 75 and runs all the time???? Help.email me at [email protected] if you can help. God bless.

Date created: 2008-03-06 Name: Jennifer Davis-Rogers
Location: Dallas, TX

I bought my first Payne Unit 22 years ago. It gave me excellent service for 22 HOT Texas summers. I replaced it this year with a higer (14 SEER) Payne System. And if I am still around in 22 years I will replace this one with another Payne. I think for the money and a 10 year warranty, plus factoring in the savings in utility cost, Payne Equipment can not be beat. Payne is owned by Carrier, which means I get Carrier Pantented Technology without paying for Carrier advertisement and dealer cost. You won't go wrong buying a Payne and having it installed by a qualified contractor.