Consumer Reviews of Mitsubishi central air conditioners

Read more about Mitsubishi central air conditioners

Date created: 2014-09-01 Name: Peter
Location: Boca Raton, FL

"Never work corectly"
Installed in 2006 by reputable ac company. Two years later, board burned down. Cost $450 to repair. Now expansion valve is stuck. I don't think I will fix. This product is piece of garbage. Do not recommend Mitsubishi to anyone. Save yourself a trouble, buy something else.

Date created: 2012-06-15 Name: Robert
Location: Manhattan, NY

"Failing Mitsubishi compressors"
We installed 47 Mitsubishi hvac units one year ago, in 2011. We have had to replace 5 pumps and now a compressor..after less than one year of service! The cost is $1,800 for parts and labor, which is not covered.

Date created: 2012-05-28 Name: HerbTapscott
Location: Hartselle Alabama

"Worthless Unit"
Do not buy, everything you read is false, I can blow more hot and cold air than this sorry unit. This unit will not heat or cool a 600 sq ft well insulated room..

Date created: 2011-03-11 Name: Ron Duckman
Location: Arlington, MA

"Support"
I have a Mitsubishi ductless ac which was installed over 5 years ago and have had it repaired twice, one under warranty and once not. The parts were avaialble and only had to wait 1 day for one and the SAME day installed for the other repair. I can believe today with UPS, any part can't be installed the next day. My suggestion is find a certified Mitsubishi dealer. They have to meet and maintain certain standards, whcih prevented me any problems.

Date created: 2010-09-10 Name: WAITING FOR PARTS

"DONT BUY"
PLEASE LOOK AT OTHER OPTIONS, ONCE A WEEK I TELL A CUSTOMER IT WILL TAKE FIVE WEEKS TO GET YOUR MITSUBISHI PART. no parts support at all.