Consumer Reviews of MILLER central air conditioners

Read more about MILLER central air conditioners

Date created: 2016-06-15 Name: S mayes
Location: Booneville, KY

"Very unhappy"
Got my unit in 2010, the next summer it got a leak. I had to put Freon in it 4 times, it's a piece of junk.

Date created: 2016-01-11 Name: gene
Location: Hudson, FL

"AC blower motor"
Bought the unit in 2010. In August of 2011 the blower motor burns up. 2 years later, in 2013, the blower motor burns up. Last night, guess what happens - the blower motor burns up. Do not buy a Miller AC unit. They are junk.

Date created: 2014-06-16 Name: S.Burkhart
Location: Danbury CT

"Wish I had a new Miller!!!!!!! Not a Carrier"
Buy a Miller. My unit ran for 25 yrs with one isssue. The unit was a single package self contained.I Now have a very problematic Carrier. Problem was I could not get a Miller asap in the August heat.I Replaced my Miller furnace with a Miller though after 29 yrs! I am so sorry I do not have a Miller a/c !

Date created: 2012-10-02 Name: D Gore
Location: Satsuma, FL

"Ran great"
Built a house in 1990 and installed miller one piece wall mount and still there. Never had a problem. Sold house in 2000. I payed $1000 for it. Last time I drove by It's still there. I believe today all these cheap parts are made in china and they all fall apart. My latest ac only lasted 3 years before failure. I payed $3500 for it installed. Look at all the reviews. Post American parts and china parts results in a short lived unit. Like big box lawnmowers they only last 5 years before breakdown.

Date created: 2012-06-29 Name: Jack Tomberlin
Location: Oklahoma City, OK

"Still going strong"
I purchased a 1983 Jay mobile home in June of 1993. Outside sitting on the ground and not very level was a weathered a/c unit with a "Miller" nameplate affixed to the side. Inside it was blowing very refreshing cool air throughout the home. Now, 19 years later in June of 2012 and on a very warm (100 deg +) day, it pumped its last breath of very refreshing cool air throughout the same Jay mobile home. It was finally being retired and replaced with a new heat pump. I can not say enough about this unit and only wish I had the model number to tell. 29 years of service and with the exception of an occasional shot of freon, it served and was still going strong till the end.