Consumer Reviews of Luxaire central air conditioners

Read more about Luxaire central air conditioners

Date created: 2007-08-27 Name: Casey M.
Location: TEXAS

DON'T buy Luxaire. We were attracted to the low price, but have ended up paying heavily in other ways for this piece of junk. Within 13 months of purchasing it, we've had to replace nearly every component of the unit including the compressor. We are now being told the coils we need may not be available for 2 weeks. We've gone nearly a week with no A/C in August with our heat index around 100 degrees. I have two small children and this is now becoming a health issue. I contacted LUXAIRE directly, but my conversation was cut short since the supervisor I was speaking with informed me it was 5:00 pm and he gets off at 5, so we would have to talk about this tomorrow. You could tell he really had a lot invested in his job. Spend the extra money and buy a reliable brand with a professional customer service department... it is worth it!