Consumer Reviews of Luxaire central air conditioners

Read more about Luxaire central air conditioners

Date created: 2015-08-26 Name: Michael O
Location: Marietta, GA

"Great equipment and working perfectly"
Great buy and cooling great. Cannot ask for more, good value.

Date created: 2015-08-23 Name: D Smith
Location: Wimberley, TX

"Luxaire all in one AC unit"
So far this unit runs quietly and cools a two story home in Texas quickly. UPDATE:10/13/15 This unit is an all in one heat and AC unit, it has only been about two and a half months since it was installed. The contractor had to add the heat kit, he had no problem with that or installing the unit to the house. The duct work from the old unit was at a different angle, had to add more duct work. The unit is a little loud when the compressor kicks in, then it is quiet. So far I would recommend the product, it cools our 1,450 square foot home very well.
Date created: 2015-07-19 Name: C A Harding
Location: Kirbyville, TX

"Top grade equipment and contractor"
The contractor was very professional with his experience and advice on what size AC I needed. He come highly recommended from good reputable people. The installation was first rate work. I'm very satisfied.
Date created: 2015-07-19 Name: MD Oaks
Location: Doylestown, PA

"Recent malfunction of equipment."
The unit after only one year of use is currently not working. This is due to a malfunction of a valve on the unit, which became clogged. We are in the middle of a heat wave with no air conditioning on our first floor level. The serviceman came, added a fluid to the air conditioner and it ran for a few hours, but is now not functioning again.
Date created: 2015-07-17 Name: J. Poole
Location: Sterling Heights, MI

"Excellent service"
Jason from V & S Heating & Cooling, LLC, was extremely efficient, professional and knowledgeable about the products and services I needed. Jason kept me informed during the installation process and spent time educating me on the features and benefits of the air conditioning unit. I would highly recommend his services for your heating and cooling needs.
Date created: 2015-07-17 Name: kevin
Location: Niagara Falls

"Don't be fooled"
I am a contractor in Niagara Falls and I am being nothing but honest. After 2 to 3 years blower motors and inducer motors, which are the exhaust motors, have failed and need to be replaced. Luxaire products are garbage. I have installed over 300 of these and I'm fixing them on a weekly basis. All the good reviews are people that only had them in for a few months, maybe a year....don't be fooled! I'm sorry I installed all of them!
Date created: 2015-07-07 Name: Annamarie Feminella
Location: Nanuet, NY

"Clean - quiet - efficient"
McNamara - the installer recommended this equipment. They were clean, removed and installed the entire unit, and could not be nicer. Our bills are not as high as they used to be and we stay comfortable year round. I've seen and had other units, but this one is tops!
Date created: 2015-06-12 Name: Randy S
Location: North Augusta, SC

"Very good product"
The system was a good replacement. The overall quality of the conditioned air is very good and my utility costs have dropped significantly.
Date created: 2015-06-03 Name: N.F. Byers
Location: Harrison Township, MI

"Freon leaks out"
I had a 20 year old Luxaire AC that worked great but it was getting old, so in 2009 I replaced my AC and furnace with Luxaire. While the furnace seems OK, the Freon has leaked out twice and cost $300 each time to replace. The AC is only six years old. The tech said it could go as high as $1,500 to fix! Anyone know of a class action lawsuit for Luxaire ACs? Sign me up.
Date created: 2015-05-17 Name: S. Benkert
Location: Granbury, TX

"Luxaire AC & Heating"
I like the quietness of this brand/unit. So far it is good.