Consumer Reviews of Lennox central air conditioners

Read more about Lennox central air conditioners

<< Previous1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>

Date created: 2011-08-28 Name: S. Saha
Location: Fort Worth, TX

"Dave Lennox Signature Collection"
I have the Lennox inside unit for over 15 years and I am extremely satisfied with it's service and performance. I would recommend Lennox to anyone.

Date created: 2011-08-22 Name: Stany Van Den Bogaert
Location: Springfield MO

"Cost to much"
I had a Lennox heat pump installed and have had to call to get it fix the next week and have had a repairman out at least 6 times in the last year and half and am waiting for a repairman again. The unit will not keep my home warm in the winter and will not keep it cool in the summer. My old unit was in the home when we bought the home and worked for 3 years with one repair call. This unit is always needing repair. The representative is always saying that the new electronic are different and is more sensitive. What a joke. I burned wood in the fire place to keep the heat up and the propane bill down that is what a heat pump is made for.

Date created: 2011-08-12 Name: Shannon Semmas
Location: Danbury, CT

"Very Satisfied with Lennox"
Had this unit for 17 years, before I ever had to have anything fixed or replaced on it other than the freon/refrigerant. Just now had the capacitor replaced. Very happy with Lennox.

Date created: 2011-08-09 Name: WJ
Location: GA

"Very bad!"
Try another brand. I already spent $1500 dollars on it. Coil problems.

Date created: 2011-08-08 Name: F. Burgos
Location: Phoenix, AZ

"Do not buy this brand"
This Lennox ac unit came with the house we bought new 3 years ago. After 1 year it started to make loud noises like metal grinding against metal. Nobody could find the problem and I was told this was just the normal. After 2 years, I had to pay $265.21 to replace the condenser fan motor. Now, a little more than 3 years, the circuit breaker keeps tripping as soon as I turn the ac on. I was told that the compressor is out and needs to be replaced and Chas Roberts, the contractor is asking $1,500 to do it. What a lousy deal is this? What else is going to go wrong with this product? I am afraid to spend this much money to have this break again. We live in Arizona and the summer here is unforgiving, we have an elderly person living with us and we have to find a place to relocate her because we are afraid she would have a heat stoke. I strongly warn you not to buy this brand. The positive reviews for this brand probably came from employees or paid writers.

Date created: 2011-08-03 Name: Rodney
Location: Canada

"Couldn't be Happier"
Our Lennox unit has been perfect and worth every penny. With a small baby in a 2 story home her bedroom would never cool down. Since install she sleeps so much better. Unit is super quiet, and after 2 months of summer barely even notice it on our electrical bill. People gave me a hard time for choosing Lennox, I wouldn't think twice about it. Friends have a KeepRite and are seeing 50-100 electrical bill increases.

Date created: 2011-07-26 Name: James Evans
Location: Indianapolis In

"The very best unit I ever had"
I have a hs 8-211-11ffa unit. It is at least 20 years old and has never failed until this year, My HVAC person says he can fix this unit and is going to attempt to repair it and that repair is only a leak that developed from years of service. I put this unit in my home used in 1991 as I was working at a Lennox dealer and it was a unit I took out of a home that the furnace had gone bad but the a/c was still good. so I brought it home and installed it in my home and its has served us well. If My HVAC man doesn't manage to fix this old unit I plan to purchase another Lennox, I'm sold on these units.

Date created: 2011-07-13 Name: Frank
Location: Downers ,IL

"Becoming concerned"
I have called back the dealer twice and complained the unit does not dispel enough moisture from the air (of course they came out and said it was fine) My other air conditioner I had prior to this (carrier 23 yrs) would pump water into pit constantly with the lennox I hardly hear a trickle. It may sound odd but I never serviced the other (carrier) once.

Date created: 2011-07-02 Name: Maria Adams
Location: san antonio, TX

"Very bad air condition system"
This air condition is very bad. I had spent a lot of money. So far they had come four times this year and today is 80 degrees inside the house.

Date created: 2011-06-28 Name: W.McVadon
Location: Baton Rouge,LA

"Elite Series XC16- 5 ton does the job"
Replaced my previous Lennox unit which was 16 years old, and not broken. In South Louisiana, I did not wait for failure, so in April, 2010 the new unit was selected because my utility bills were not extremely high and †his was better priced than the ones qualifying for tax credit. It has been over 14 mos. and we have had record setting heat both years, over 100 and constant 95 plus days. The unit has performed flawlessly and with a savings of about 30% over the old system. My installer knows the business and we are quite satisfied.

<< Previous1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>