Consumer Reviews of Lennox central air conditioners

Read more about Lennox central air conditioners

<< Previous1234567891011121314151617181920

Date created: 2008-06-09 Name: David Elias
Location: Bethlehem, PA

"Lennox Central Air Unit"
We built a new home and the builder (Deluca Homes) installed a Lennox A/C unit. Our fist day of hot weather came so we turned the unit on and it failed to cool the house. The builder had a service tech come out an diagnose the problem. The compressor needed to be replaced! What kind of junk is Lennox pushing on people. Based on other reviews and this experience, I would advice anyone not to buy a Lennox unit. What a piece of junk.

Date created: 2008-06-06 Name: Cheryl

"Lennon Air Conditioner"
I am being nickel’d to death with the cost of replacement parts. First $500, then another $500 and now I am told I need to spend another $500 to repair the unit....all in less than a month. I should have just bought another system. I am very disappointed in the service and in the short time I have had the unit. I keep my thermostat high so it has not been overused.

Date created: 2006-09-06 Name: Craig
Location: Los Angeles, CA

With a warantee of five yars, my compressor died after only three years. So I am very disatisfied with the quality of the product, but the reason why I give them such a bad review is because I spent hours securing a replacement part--and shipping was not part of the warantee. Horrible customer service. Would not wish this experience on my enemies, a sad but true evaluation. If you look at the BBB website, you'll see many complaints against this company; I am not the only one. Don't buy anything from Lennox--and don't trust a HVAC contractor that promotes their product.

<< Previous1234567891011121314151617181920