Consumer Reviews of Lennox central air conditioners

Read more about Lennox central air conditioners

<< Previous1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>

Date created: 2010-10-29 Name: Jan
Location: Houston, TX

"Houston TX Homeowner"
Two A/C units were installed in our new house in 2006. Replaced coils after 18 months (paid $800 for labor), and need a new compressor now after four years. Have not been able to get Lennox to agree to provide parts, will cost $3800. Have owned homes with Trane units, and never had a problem. Will never buy Lennox again.

Date created: 2010-10-26 Name: B Sopchak
Location: Williamsburg, VA

"Not worth the price"
Spent $5K on a new a/c unit 3 years ago. Now spending $500 more to get a factory weld repaired. Considering the Lennox product was twice as expensive, I expected better quality. Next time I'll spend half as much for the same non-existent peace of mind. Massive waste of money.

Date created: 2010-10-17 Name: D. Green
Location: Houston

"Leaky Coils."
We had 3 brand new a/c units installed in our house during remodeling 2009 and as of August 2010, all three units had leaky coils that had to be replaced. Lennox provided new coils but would not pay for the labor to replace which cost $2,000. When you have three new units all having leaky coils, how can they not call that a "Defect"?? If anyone is doing something legally about this, I would like to be included. If a company is making a defective product, they need to be held accountable. Especially with the price you pay for this "quality" brand!

Date created: 2010-10-12 Name: H. Green
Location: Houston, TX

"Poor customer service"
I have had this uint about 5 yrs. It broke down the very first year I had it, and I have spent hundreds of dollars in repairs since.I have had a number of qualified people try to fix it but it just keeps breaking down. They tell me they get litle to no support from Lennox. It was repaired 6 wks ago is already broken, and I have been told their is no way to fix it.

Date created: 2010-10-03 Name: J. Lujan
Location: riverside, ca

"Dont buy Lennox"
Unit is a piece of garbage. I have had problems approximatley 2 years after I bought it. two compressor leaks and now heat exchanger warped. dont buy Lennox!

Date created: 2010-10-01 Name: S. Steinway
Location: Atlanta, Ga.

"Undependable and UnReliable A/C units"
I have five 20 sear units, supposed to be top of the line. What a joke! Four of the five units have all had major repairs and they are only 3 years old. The repairs started when the units were a year old. We have replaced capacitors. expansion valves, water pumps, switches and now 3 of the 5 units are leaking freon. We have to find the leaks, cannot refill again with freon to the tune of $600 per unit. I am about ready to throw out these units and buy a reputable brand.

Date created: 2010-09-26 Name: CIndy
Location: CLovis, CA

"Lennox 10 seer"
I purchased a new house 4 yrs. ago and my AC by Lennox is already broken... i need to have it replaced and will cost me an arm and a leg. I wouldnt recommend Lennox to anyone!!

Date created: 2010-09-20 Name: Tracey
Location: Memphis, TN

"Don't use Lennox....."
I have had problems every summer with my Lennox air conditioner. I finally contacted Lennox directly and the field guy told me that it is not his job to fix the problem. The unit is not even 5 years old and I have had to replace the compressor twice, install 2 hard start kits, replace the pressure switch, replace the contactor and replace the capcitor. Out of pocket in 4 years has totaled $2253. Lennox does not care about their products. They are just trying to run the warrenty out.

Date created: 2010-09-16 Name: A. Fornal
Location: Plant City, FL

"Bring on Summer!"
I have had my Lennox A/C carrier for 6 years now. It has never needed to be serviced and the air, coming from my vents, is always ice cold. I live in FL and the heat in the summertime can be overwhelming. The humidity here is thicker than pea soup. When I walk into my home, the air is so cool and refreshing.

Date created: 2010-09-15 Name: Jessica Riffle
Location: Cape Coral, FL

"Efficiency!"
We are very pleased with our new Lennox high efficiency equipment and are extremely happy with it. This is the 2nd Lennox system that we have purchased and will never purchase another. The efficiency of their equipment is phenomenal!

<< Previous1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>