Consumer Reviews of Lennox central air conditioners

Read more about Lennox central air conditioners

1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>

Date created: 2018-05-17 Name: Laurie Block
Location: Dublin, OH

"They Stink"
Do not buy an air conditioner from this company. Many years ago I sold new construction and the company at that time had a good reputation. Our local heating and cooling company, Care in Columbus Ohio, recommended them and we bought a unit. I did not work properly from day one. All it has done is run up our electric bills, and empty our bank accounts for work that never fixed anything. The local company was just as bad as Lennox. If you live near Columbus Ohio do not use Care Heating and Cooling. They could care less about the work only about your check book.

Date created: 2018-01-05 Name: Linda
Location: Florida

"Donít Buy"
We purchased Lennox Ac/ heat central air for my elderly parents so they would be compfortable in both summer and winter. The unit was installed in June 2017 they live in Fl so the heat was never used until late Nov. 2017 the installers had came out noticed the Rebersal Valve wasnít working properly we were informed the part is covered under warranty however to change the part the Freon had to be emptied and to replace the Freon would cost about $160 (money which they do not have). I called Lennox and was told they only covered the part I told them the unit came defective and is less then 6 months old they shouldnít pay anything out of pocket . Lennox then told me the units are checked before shipping so if something happens to them during transport itís not there responsibility and thatís why they offer a warranty on parts. That is bs to have to pay for something that if it worked properly in the first place they wouldnít be in this situation now. The customer service line you have to wait on hold for 11/2 hours for them to do nothing except read you the warranty information no exceptions.
Date created: 2017-10-24 Name: rod scales
Location: Dallas, TX

"Lennox failure"
Regarding prior posting...The conclusion to the Lennox complaint. Lennox reimbursed me $650 of my $750 out of pocket labor charges after complaining in a letter to the president of Lennox I still feel uneasy about whether these early failures will continue.
Date created: 2017-10-17 Name: John sweet
Location: Sun Lakes, AZ

"Quality"
I purchased our Lennox ac unit 3 years ago from Costco and now I'm told by Collins ac who installed it that the coil is leaking and needs to replaced at a cost of $600 plus for labor as the coil is under warranty. If I recall wasn't there a class action suit against Lennox for faulty tubing in their coils? What became of that suit and how was it settled ?
Date created: 2017-09-25 Name: Jennifer turner
Location: Waco, TX

"2017 model has issues"
Terrible unit complete crap. Can't believe I wasted 5,000 dollars on this garbage
Date created: 2017-08-16 Name: rod scales
Location: Dallas, TX

"Lousy quality"
Ml180uh110p60c-s3 5 ton sysytem. Paid more for so called better quality. Installed new system in 2015, Circulation fan motor failed in 2016. Cooling coil and condenser fan motor failed in 2017 a disgrace
Date created: 2017-06-12 Name: Mala Palut
Location: Palatine, IL

"Lennox AC Poor"
Very poor. How can a Lennox a/c considered top of the line breakdown within three years on the hottest day and we don't even have it turned low. Really bad.
Date created: 2017-05-01 Name: B. BRADSHAW
Location: Conroe, TX

"LENNOX AC IS HORRIBLE"
Lennox air conditioners are the worst product for new homes or old ones. Ours is less than 5 years old and we are already replacing the coil to the tune of over $900. Village builders needs to stop cheaping out and put in a quality product in their homes. We are not the only person that has a problem with their air conditioner.
Date created: 2016-08-22 Name: Ralph Scott
Location: Houston, TX

"Crap, crap, crap"
This company is a piece of crap, the worst service ever. Do not buy anything from this company, nothing.
Date created: 2016-08-18 Name: N Peterson
Location: Katy, TX

"Very bad units"
Bought new home in 2012 with two Lennox units (upstairs and downstairs). In 4 years I am on the 5th evaporator coil (downstairs unit has been replaced twice in 4 years and upstairs has been replaced once). I have also had to replace one compressor and one compressor fan. These are lemon units. I would not a buy a Lennox product if they paid me.
1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>