Consumer Reviews of Lennox central air conditioners

Read more about Lennox central air conditioners

1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>

Date created: 2017-10-24 Name: rod scales
Location: Dallas, TX

"Lennox failure"
Regarding prior posting...The conclusion to the Lennox complaint. Lennox reimbursed me $650 of my $750 out of pocket labor charges after complaining in a letter to the president of Lennox I still feel uneasy about whether these early failures will continue.

Date created: 2017-10-17 Name: John sweet
Location: Sun Lakes, AZ

"Quality"
I purchased our Lennox ac unit 3 years ago from Costco and now I'm told by Collins ac who installed it that the coil is leaking and needs to replaced at a cost of $600 plus for labor as the coil is under warranty. If I recall wasn't there a class action suit against Lennox for faulty tubing in their coils? What became of that suit and how was it settled ?

Date created: 2017-09-25 Name: Jennifer turner
Location: Waco, TX

"2017 model has issues"
Terrible unit complete crap. Can't believe I wasted 5,000 dollars on this garbage

Date created: 2017-08-16 Name: rod scales
Location: Dallas, TX

"Lousy quality"
Ml180uh110p60c-s3 5 ton sysytem. Paid more for so called better quality. Installed new system in 2015, Circulation fan motor failed in 2016. Cooling coil and condenser fan motor failed in 2017 a disgrace

Date created: 2017-06-12 Name: Mala Palut
Location: Palatine, IL

"Lennox AC Poor"
Very poor. How can a Lennox a/c considered top of the line breakdown within three years on the hottest day and we don't even have it turned low. Really bad.

Date created: 2017-05-01 Name: B. BRADSHAW
Location: Conroe, TX

"LENNOX AC IS HORRIBLE"
Lennox air conditioners are the worst product for new homes or old ones. Ours is less than 5 years old and we are already replacing the coil to the tune of over $900. Village builders needs to stop cheaping out and put in a quality product in their homes. We are not the only person that has a problem with their air conditioner.

Date created: 2016-08-22 Name: Ralph Scott
Location: Houston, TX

"Crap, crap, crap"
This company is a piece of crap, the worst service ever. Do not buy anything from this company, nothing.

Date created: 2016-08-18 Name: N Peterson
Location: Katy, TX

"Very bad units"
Bought new home in 2012 with two Lennox units (upstairs and downstairs). In 4 years I am on the 5th evaporator coil (downstairs unit has been replaced twice in 4 years and upstairs has been replaced once). I have also had to replace one compressor and one compressor fan. These are lemon units. I would not a buy a Lennox product if they paid me.

Date created: 2016-07-14 Name: DG
Location: Michigan

"Water leak"
New furnace and air conditioner installed in March. When the air was turned on, I noticed water sitting on the unit. Called the company who installed it and they "fixed" it....not. Tubing is leaking outside of the pan.

Date created: 2016-06-16 Name: oliver jackson
Location: Lakeland, FL

"I had the same unit for 29 years"
Long service with little or no problems.

1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>