Consumer Reviews of Kenstar central air conditioners

Date created: 2016-01-11 Location: Detroit, Michigan.

"My Air Conditioner and why it is a good buy."
I have owned this air conditioner for about 4 months. I love it, I absolutely adore it. It works like a charm and it gives off the most refreshing breeze I have ever felt. I love everything about it, there isn't a thing I dislike about it. I am very satisfied with my air conditioner and I wouldn't give it up for anything. Once, I accidentally left it outside in the snow. For about three weeks. I drained it and it worked just like before. I never had to call to repair it or anything. I would definitely recommend this brand to everyone. Everyone should be as happy as I am with their air conditioner.

Date created: 2016-01-11 Location: Detroit, Michigan.

"My Air Conditioner and why it is a good buy."