Consumer Reviews of Islandaire central air conditioners

Read more about Islandaire central air conditioners

Date created: 2012-05-26 Name: G. Huang
Location: New York

The fan stopped working right after the 12 months warranty ended. Almost every owner in my condo building complained about their units. The fan is too laud and one owner had a gas leak.

Date created: 2011-08-07 Name: Joe Nagrano
Location: Downtown - NYC

"Islandaire Air Conditioners Suck"
I spent $2,000 on a Islandaire 18,000 btu air conditioner and it never worked. I got it through Norwest. The unit does not cool, it vibrates and is very loud. The company and the reseller have done nothing. Norwest Air Conditioning and Islandaire have left me holding the bag. They stalled so the warranty would wear out and I got stuck with the thing. Do not buy Islandaire air conditions.

Date created: 2010-09-16 Name: Vessi

"Worst company"
This is the worst company. I ordered a sleeve in April. Currently is middle of September and I still do not have it. Last time I spoke with the sales person he told me that they have quite a few 6 months old cases.

Date created: 2010-07-24 Name: Vlad

"Model EZ RM"
The worst ac. Seven units were installed in our building and 4 failed in one-two years (fans on the condensers). Customer be aware!