Consumer Reviews of Islandaire central air conditioners

Read more about Islandaire central air conditioners

Date created: 2014-07-10 Name: Pam Hill
Location: Thornton, CO

"Leaks in closed loop system, fan breaks"
Purchased 100+ units in 2011. Fan blades are brittle and break-these they covered under warranty. Closed loop freon system leaks in 30+ units (and still counting....), they will not cover. $445 per unit to repair. After being in business for 20 years I expect better. The company we called to purchase a different ptac from said let me guess - it's the fans. Would not recommend.

Date created: 2012-05-26 Name: G. Huang
Location: New York

The fan stopped working right after the 12 months warranty ended. Almost every owner in my condo building complained about their units. The fan is too laud and one owner had a gas leak.
Date created: 2010-09-16 Name: Vessi

"Worst company"
This is the worst company. I ordered a sleeve in April. Currently is middle of September and I still do not have it. Last time I spoke with the sales person he told me that they have quite a few 6 months old cases.
Date created: 2010-07-24 Name: Vlad

"Model EZ RM"
The worst ac. Seven units were installed in our building and 4 failed in one-two years (fans on the condensers). Customer be aware!