Consumer Reviews of International Comfort Products central air conditioners

Read more about International Comfort Products central air conditioners

Date created: 2015-11-20 Location: Clayton, AL

"Great Central Air Unit, Too Large for Apartment"
I've owned the air conditioner since April of 2011. I love the fact that it was brand new and I knew it would work efficiently. I dislike the fact that the unit was designed to heat/cool a much larger home. It tends to be loud and shuts on and off too frequently because it blows out much more than needed. I never feel like my home is properly heated because it comes on so often. It tends to make my utility bill much higher during winter months. Summer months are fairly hot here and it doesn't take long to reach dangerous heat indexes. Sometimes, I have to shut it completely off because it's so cold inside. I would recommend the brand to someone who has a home large enough to allow the air conditioner to work properly. Small houses or apartments will only make the unit come on and off too frequently.

Date created: 2015-10-30 Location: Auburn, KY

"New and Improved"
We just recently installed this new central air conditioning earlier this month. After our old one had almost bit the dust, we decided it was time for a change, and we couldn't be happier! This system has a much larger output, provides warmer/cooler air, and runs much less than our old air conditioning system. I absolutely love the digital thermostat, and one of my favorite features is that the thermostat connects with a temperature gauge on the outside of our house, allowing us to know the temperature and humidity before we even step outside. The only thing I dislike about it is that the new unit is quite large and noticeable, making for less pleasing landscape, but I think we will manage for better indoor climate control. I would absolutely recommend this brand and system to a friend, it is top of the line!