Consumer Reviews of Guardian central air conditioners

Read more about Guardian central air conditioners

Date created: 2015-11-02 Name: VLQ
Location: Dallas, TX

"2 months old and is junk"
Run from this company and run fast. Remember, you get what you pay for! This unit is 2 months old. It was loud from day 1 and freezes up. The company does not stand behind their product. My bedroom is now going to be in my dining area as my upstairs is being sealed off. There is nothing I can do.

Date created: 2015-08-15 Name: Daryl Duncan
Location: Clinton, UT

"Warranty"
We were told there was a 10-year warranty if we registered online. The Warranty Registration also says 10 years, but when we printed out the "Limited Warranty" after registering online, the warranty said 60 months which is only 5 years. How do we get the 10-year warranty?

Date created: 2014-08-19 Name: Linda Williams
Location: Moreno Valley

"AC Condenser -5 ton"
Guardian is highly efficient, cools rapidly dependable. It's parent company is York which has longstanding reliable reputation.

Date created: 2012-09-16 Name: Carmen Hill
Location: Barnegat, NJ

"Goodman Air Conditioner"
I am totally dissatisfied with the Goodman Air Conditioner that I bought three years ago. Furthermore, I am also upset with the company. I wrote to them to see if they would back up their product and their response was inadequate. By the time I repair this product, I could probably by a new one. I urge anyone who needs a new Air Conditioner or a furnace to stay away from Goodman products because they do not backup their product or produce a good product.