Consumer Reviews of GOODMAN central air conditioners

Read more about GOODMAN central air conditioners

<< Previous1213141516171819202122232425262728293031Next >>

Date created: 2012-07-23 Name: Gregory Fleysher
Location: Las Vegas NV

"Units are Junk"
Your units are junk. It stoped working after one week of new installation. There is nothing also to say.

Date created: 2012-07-19 Name: Mike
Location: St. Louis

"Huh"
There are so many idiots on here. You people blow my mind! One guy actually blamed his problems on Obama! I've been in the business 30 yrs and would guarantee 90% of these problems are due to shoddy installs. Hint, most of your 2 yr capacitor problems are due to Chinese made capacitors. Thats what we are dealing with nowdays people! All manufacturers have their problems.

Date created: 2012-07-19 Name: M. Rowland
Location: Floral City, FL

"Sorry we bought this Good 4 nothing"
Had 3 ton, 15 seer all in one Goodman unit installed July 2008. July 2009, needed coolant. September 2009, needed coolant. May 2010, needed coolant. May 2011, guess what? Needed coolant. April 2012, needed..wait for it...coolant! Evaporator coil replaced at that time ($475 labor estimate- got a deal--only $300). Now it's the middle of July 2012 in Florida and the Good 4 nothing needs a blower unit. ($500-600 estimate for labor cost) I'm getting the total runaround from the manufacturer. I'm getting estimates for another unit and every company tech that comes out says how surprised he is that the Good 4 nothing unit isn't working and how it's the top of the line. Class action lawsuit? Count me in!

Date created: 2012-07-19 Name: Mark Myers
Location: Houston, TX

"Goodman air conditioners are cheap junk"
Looking to upgrade your hvac this summer? Do not buy Goodman air conditioning units. They are cheap junk, mine has had two separate components break in the first three years. And of course their warranty doesn't cover the $1500 labor to replace the parts.

Date created: 2012-07-17 Name: Jeff P
Location: Sacramento, CA

"Warranty Beware >> Refrigerant not covered"
Purchased package heat/air Jan '11. Worked fine last Summer but first hint of heat this Spring, no cold air. Evaporator coil found to have small leak. Parts/labor covered, but left us with $365 bill for refridgerant. Called manufacturer and was told there is optional coverage during purchase process for that. Really? No complaints other than $7k for new heat/ac and 1.5 years later shelling out couple hundred bucks to replace what dealer said was likely damage during shipping.

Date created: 2012-07-17 Name: J Sanchez

"Piece of junk!!"
Our builder installed this 7 years ago in our new construction home. For the past 5 years we have lost ac and heat every season. Goodman is junk all around!! We would never recommend this to anyone. Now we are replacing the entire unit. Good riddance.

Date created: 2012-07-15 Name: matt m.
Location: charsleston,sc

"Absolute POS!"
I have spent almost the same amount of money repairing my Goodman ac than purchasing it. It is absolutely the most worthless piece of crap ever manufactured.

Date created: 2012-07-13 Name: Dan
Location: Louisiana

"Terrible"
I have been in my home for a year with a brand new goodman ac. I have had so much trouble with it I am buying a new system, its a pos!

Date created: 2012-07-10 Name: P smith
Location: Texas

"Garbage"
My unit is 2 years old and today went out again. The 2 years I have the unit I have made 3 service calls. 10 year warranties really? First call $300, second $ 350 and tomorrow will see how much $ this will cost me. Goodman is garbage.

Date created: 2012-07-10 Name: Pete A
Location: Tampa Bay Fl

"To the morons who say the installation is bad"
My Goodman 3.5 tom 15 seer compressor has sprung leaks 3 times in four years...you know how expensive freon is getting now.....when the little tubes crack at the top of the reversing valve all the time how can you say it's from a bad installation?...an installer goes nowhere near that area....it's just a bad design which cannot take all that vibration....I have a friend who works at Goodman distribution center and they have changed the design of the reversing valve and are changing them out in all the units...(obviously defective) so you out there stop saying it's from the installation....it's just Goodman...stay away!!

<< Previous1213141516171819202122232425262728293031Next >>