Consumer Reviews of Goodman central air conditioners

Read more about Goodman central air conditioners

<< Previous1213141516171819202122232425262728293031Next >>

Date created: 2012-08-30 Name: Justin
Location: Baltimore, MD

"Pump went bad on a 2 year old unit!"
My Goodman is being bad too! I'm paying $500 for service today to have the pump replaced!

Date created: 2012-08-30 Name: LEONARD . LANE
Location: co

"A/c furnace"
Piece of junk broke down more than going parts warranty great labor costs terrible.
Date created: 2012-08-29 Name: Melisa K
Location: charlotte, nc

"What junk...DON"T BUY"
I have lived in my brand new condo for 3.5 years. The a/c unit is now probably 4 years old. I've had to call out an hvac repair man 4 times now! Twice to replace leaking freon for $300 a pop. I know am replacing the coil for $1400. Apparently my building condo contractor didn't register my unit, which is ironic my neighbor in the condo had his coil go last month and his unit was registered. Everyone in my condo is having problems with their a/c units. What a bunch of crap.
Date created: 2012-08-28 Name: R. Morris
Location: Tucson, AZ

"Excellent A/C & Furnace"
I live in Tucson, Arizona and you know what kind of heat we have here. I had two Goodman units (3 Ton and 2 1/2 Ton) installed in our house 4 years ago and they both have performed flawlessly. When I read about people having to pay for service calls and parts I question from whom they purchased their units. When I purchase my units Goodman offered a 10 year warranty on parts and labor. I assume that they still offer this warranty. The gentlemen that installed my units highly recommended them because of this warranty and his experience with Goodman.
Date created: 2012-08-25 Name: CRAIG
Location: LITTLE ROCK AR

"BAD BAD GOODMAN"
Unit is two months old, have had the techs out three times for cooling issues and now the compressor is out. techs called local company in little rock that sold the unit company did not have compreeosr in stock,(wednesday) suppossedly overnited the compressor from jonesboro (a 2 hour drive). (Thursday afternoon)jonesboro,dropped the ball, didnt overnite compreeor, says it will be here friday. friday 6pm no call no compressor, no nothing!!!! (Third night no ac) saturday morning finally hear form local company now its going to be monday afternoon for the part...really. could no one not drive up after the part or could the wharehouse that @#!!## the football not have sent someone down with it??? 2Hours drive, now to be six nights with no ac form a company such as goodman....stay for away my friends far far away. i'll be looking for a full refund on this unit will let you know how that goes. oh, not once did anyone techs or company that sold the unit offer a window unit to hold us over, not even a box fan...wow poor poor poor did I say poor ok poor service!!!
Date created: 2012-08-23 Name: Mary H.

"Goodman is good"
Wow, lots of complaints about these units. Mine runs great. I think it is more of the installer than the unit itself. As the saying goes, 'you get what you pay for' and my installer told me, the only thing you get with the expensive brands is the brand name. Designer air conditioners? I think not. it keeps us cool, had it 5 years, no problems. Why should I pay a thousand more? Or more? Don't be a sucker. Get a value brand A/C ( this is made in America) and leave the designer logos for the fashion industry. The most important part is hiring a professional, not getting your neighbor and husband to do it.
Date created: 2012-08-22 Name: Lee Caylor
Location: Taylor

"3 ton ac unit"
Installed a 3 ton 10 seer unit in Houston Texas at my sons place about 14 years. It has operated flawlessly since that time. This was the first of 4 units installed in my family members houses. All have been great. I might add that the purchase price was much lower than other brands. I highly recommend Goodman.
Date created: 2012-08-18 Name: Gonzalo

"Defective materials"
In three years repaired 3 leaks and now need new compressor, evaporator coil, and copper line to condenser.
Date created: 2012-08-16 Name: Amy
Location: Yulee florida

"Completely over this piece of crap!"
My mom and stepdad bought their goodman 4 summers ago and it has gone out at least 4 times this summer alone! It is ridiculous! We live in Florida and it is unacceptable to have no ac! First it was the duct work, then the freon was low the. The capacitors went out! Now, who knows!!! It costs way too much just to have it looked at let aloe repaired! Never gonna recommend a goodman to anyone!!!
Date created: 2012-08-15 Name: M. Kilgore
Location: High Point NC

"Piece of junk!!!"
Why is this company even still in business? That should be illegal! Our house is 7 years old - a new Goodman ac unit was installed when it was built. We have had to call for a service person every Spring/Summer season we have lived in the house. Our ac went out again last night. This will be the fourth service call in a month. and, when we called Goodman, nothing. They certainly don't want to hear from us! If you're thinking of using Goodman, don't!!!
<< Previous1213141516171819202122232425262728293031Next >>