Consumer Reviews of Goodman central air conditioners

Read more about Goodman central air conditioners

<< Previous1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>

Date created: 2017-08-04 Name: J. Walley
Location: Richton, MS

"Cheap Junk!"
Goodman a/c units are cheap, unreliable, and just plan junk. In the 8 years I have had the unit, I have had to pay for repairs on 3 different occasions, pretty much every other year. The latest was the compressor going out. I could have bought a new, reliable ac unit with the money I spent on getting this pile of junk fixed. Do yourself a favor and save your money! Do not buy a Goodman!

Date created: 2017-07-30 Name: ERI weingart
Location: Sarasota, FL

"Goodman is junk"
On my 2nd compressor in 2 months...first one failed...2nd one takes at least 5 attempts 2 come on...nothing but cheap junk...do not buy.
Date created: 2017-07-30 Name: gordon B avey
Location: Palestine, TX

"So far Okay."
Contractor had it installed 2 years ago in new house. So far seems to run great here in East Central Texas. Set at 74 runs cool and quiet. Some of these reviews got me worried though!
Date created: 2017-07-28 Name: Kristie Baum
Location: Nashville, TN

"Buy another brand!"
We have had this new Goodman unit for 2 years. We've had more problems with it than the old one we had that was 15 years old! The warranty sucks! So, we've had to pay hundreds of dollars to "fix" a brand new unit! Save yourself the headache and go someplace else!
Date created: 2017-07-17 Name: David
Location: Las Vegas, NV

"Don't buy Goodman"
I am a contractor I have been working with Goodman for years, they used to be very Good units, we are having problems with their units left and right, the supply house in Vegas don't care and we are losing customers, and getting a bad name. Don't buy Goodman!!! Ever since we got a new sales manager(Mark)and a general manager (Sean) nothing is getting done I have a Customer with out the air for two weeks in a 117 heat was installed 2 weeks ago and the coil is leaking and they don't want to provide us with a new unit ,so don't listen to the B.S. about their warranty. That's Goodman on Harmon in Las Vegas.
Date created: 2017-07-12 Name: Carol Morgan
Location: Lubbock, TX

"DO NOT BUY GOODMAN"
I purchased two top of the line units in 2008. It cost me well over $12,000. These units have never performed correctly. I can set the thermostat upstairs at 74 and it never cuts off. Gets up to 82 in the afternoon. I have new windows, so that is not the problem. I have been having constant repairs--refrigerant leaks and parts associated with the refrigerant. I have lived without a downstairs unit for over a month because the technician would come out and supposedly fix it and then it end up not being the problem. Had a new air handler installed only because they don't make the same coil as before and now I have to have new condensor/compressor. If you value your money, don't buy a Goodman.
Date created: 2017-07-04 Name: Ed wowchuk
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba

"Goodman Garbage"
Purchased August 2016 . replaced comp,fan motor and capacitor in 6-07- 17.Still waiting for correct fan motor.would not recommend a Goodman a/c
Date created: 2017-07-03 Name: henry hoffman
Location: Florida

"Peice of shit"
Goodman won't back up warranty. I don't recommend any one to buy one.
Date created: 2017-06-25 Name: Mike
Location: Havre De Grace

I purchased a new house eight years ago and it came with a Goodman unit. So far its had three leaks in the a/c unit and I've spent thousands of dollars. What I spent in repairs I could have bought a new system. If you buy a home and it comes with a Goodman unit I guess you're stuck with it but when it breaks buy a new system such as Carrier York or Trane. Biggest piece of s*** I ever owned.
Date created: 2017-06-24 Name: Woody
Location: Lucedale, MS

"18 seer goodman dont waste your money their liars"
Have had numerous visits by a/c man on a 2 year old unit spent 700 already now they want $1000 more to try changing txv valve and according to the tech specialist it is a compressor issue,, they recommended changing complete outside unit then their boss called back and say they have found a way to get out of it and all the charges will be on me, they are liars I hate a liar and a thief and they are both. I spent thousands on this piece of junk thinking it would be reliable for at least as long as the 10 year warranty claims but that is all bull just in case you are thinking on wasting your money..this junk was made in 2015 and they wont replace it.. Liars and thieves I will never buy anything made by them ever again.
<< Previous1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>