Consumer Reviews of Goodman central air conditioners

Read more about Goodman central air conditioners

<< Previous1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>

Date created: 2017-07-12 Name: Carol Morgan
Location: Lubbock, TX

"DO NOT BUY GOODMAN"
I purchased two top of the line units in 2008. It cost me well over $12,000. These units have never performed correctly. I can set the thermostat upstairs at 74 and it never cuts off. Gets up to 82 in the afternoon. I have new windows, so that is not the problem. I have been having constant repairs--refrigerant leaks and parts associated with the refrigerant. I have lived without a downstairs unit for over a month because the technician would come out and supposedly fix it and then it end up not being the problem. Had a new air handler installed only because they don't make the same coil as before and now I have to have new condensor/compressor. If you value your money, don't buy a Goodman.

Date created: 2017-07-04 Name: Ed wowchuk
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba

"Goodman Garbage"
Purchased August 2016 . replaced comp,fan motor and capacitor in 6-07- 17.Still waiting for correct fan motor.would not recommend a Goodman a/c

Date created: 2017-07-03 Name: henry hoffman
Location: Florida

"Peice of shit"
Goodman won't back up warranty. I don't recommend any one to buy one.

Date created: 2017-06-25 Name: Mike
Location: Havre De Grace

I purchased a new house eight years ago and it came with a Goodman unit. So far its had three leaks in the a/c unit and I've spent thousands of dollars. What I spent in repairs I could have bought a new system. If you buy a home and it comes with a Goodman unit I guess you're stuck with it but when it breaks buy a new system such as Carrier York or Trane. Biggest piece of s*** I ever owned

Date created: 2017-06-24 Name: Woody
Location: Lucedale, MS

"18 seer goodman dont waste your money their liars"
Have had numerous visits by a/c man on a 2 year old unit spent 700 already now they want $1000 more to try changing txv valve and according to the tech specialist it is a compressor issue,, they recommended changing complete outside unit then their boss called back and say they have found a way to get out of it and all the charges will be on me, they are liars I hate a liar and a thief and they are both. I spent thousands on this piece of junk thinking it would be reliable for at least as long as the 10 year warranty claims but that is all bull just in case you are thinking on wasting your money..this junk was made in 2015 and they wont replace it.. Liars and thieves I will never buy anything made by them ever again.

Date created: 2017-06-08 Name: Alvarez
Location: Columbus, GA

"Another Faulty Coil"
Purchased 2 1/2 ton a/c unit in 2010 and recently found out the outdoor coil is leaking. Called the company to get the coil replaced under the 10 year warranty and found out they will not honor it because the unit was not registered within 60 days. I'm active duty military and was deployed to Iraq at the time of installation. Goodman customer service manager was not willing to make any exceptions. Told me I "should have made time to do it". Worthless company...buyers beware.

Date created: 2017-06-08 Name: ALEX JOSEPH
Location: Keller, TX

"Air conditioner Unit"
Brand new Goodman a/c unit installed in 6 year ago. Within 6 years two times broken. First I paid $400.00 and now I paid $2800.00 for the coil replacement. It was a junk product and don't buy it.

Date created: 2017-05-17 Name: Al and Barb Lamar
Location: Danville, IL

"So far excellent. Quiet and efficient."
Cannot say anything bad. 11 years, filter changes and that's all. Does it's job, quiet and efficient. Added Freon today, first maintenance in 11 years. Looking good. Al and Barb in Illinois

Date created: 2017-03-19 Name: rOBERT A. bORDELON
Location: Mansura, LA

"Piece of Shit!"
Wanted an Amana, but got stuck with a Goodmand, By Craig's Ac in Plucheville, Avoyelles. This is a piece of shit!!! Stuck with it in 2015. Broken twice so far, broke down again yesterday!!! Ole Craig just took the money an ran. Called him first time it broke, fabricated a story that he hurt his back. LOL, he has never come to repair... Goodman is junk

Date created: 2016-10-10 Name: Ken Weber
Location: Louisiana

"Problematic"
It's been trouble since Day 1. I would not buy a Goodman.

<< Previous1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>