Consumer Reviews of GOODMAN central air conditioners

Read more about GOODMAN central air conditioners

<< Previous1011121314151617181920212223242526272829Next >>

Date created: 2012-08-25 Name: CRAIG
Location: LITTLE ROCK AR

"BAD BAD GOODMAN"
Unit is two months old, have had the techs out three times for cooling issues and now the compressor is out. techs called local company in little rock that sold the unit company did not have compreeosr in stock,(wednesday) suppossedly overnited the compressor from jonesboro (a 2 hour drive). (Thursday afternoon)jonesboro,dropped the ball, didnt overnite compreeor, says it will be here friday. friday 6pm no call no compressor, no nothing!!!! (Third night no ac) saturday morning finally hear form local company now its going to be monday afternoon for the part...really. could no one not drive up after the part or could the wharehouse that @#!!## the football not have sent someone down with it??? 2Hours drive, now to be six nights with no ac form a company such as goodman....stay for away my friends far far away. i'll be looking for a full refund on this unit will let you know how that goes. oh, not once did anyone techs or company that sold the unit offer a window unit to hold us over, not even a box fan...wow poor poor poor did I say poor ok poor service!!!

Date created: 2012-08-23 Name: Mary H.

"Goodman is good"
Wow, lots of complaints about these units. Mine runs great. I think it is more of the installer than the unit itself. As the saying goes, 'you get what you pay for' and my installer told me, the only thing you get with the expensive brands is the brand name. Designer air conditioners? I think not. it keeps us cool, had it 5 years, no problems. Why should I pay a thousand more? Or more? Don't be a sucker. Get a value brand A/C ( this is made in America) and leave the designer logos for the fashion industry. The most important part is hiring a professional, not getting your neighbor and husband to do it.

Date created: 2012-08-22 Name: Lee Caylor
Location: Taylor

"3 ton ac unit"
Installed a 3 ton 10 seer unit in Houston Texas at my sons place about 14 years. It has operated flawlessly since that time. This was the first of 4 units installed in my family members houses. All have been great. I might add that the purchase price was much lower than other brands. I highly recommend Goodman.

Date created: 2012-08-18 Name: Gonzalo

"Defective materials"
In three years repaired 3 leaks and now need new compressor, evaporator coil, and copper line to condenser.

Date created: 2012-08-16 Name: Amy
Location: Yulee florida

"Completely over this piece of crap!"
My mom and stepdad bought their goodman 4 summers ago and it has gone out at least 4 times this summer alone! It is ridiculous! We live in Florida and it is unacceptable to have no ac! First it was the duct work, then the freon was low the. The capacitors went out! Now, who knows!!! It costs way too much just to have it looked at let aloe repaired! Never gonna recommend a goodman to anyone!!!

Date created: 2012-08-15 Name: M. Kilgore
Location: High Point NC

"Piece of junk!!!"
Why is this company even still in business? That should be illegal! Our house is 7 years old - a new Goodman ac unit was installed when it was built. We have had to call for a service person every Spring/Summer season we have lived in the house. Our ac went out again last night. This will be the fourth service call in a month. and, when we called Goodman, nothing. They certainly don't want to hear from us! If you're thinking of using Goodman, don't!!!

Date created: 2012-08-13 Name: M. Shastid
Location: California

"Buyer Beware! Goodman unit sucks!"
Had a Goodman Unit (3.5) installed on 27 July 2012 and have had a technician out two times since then and it's only been three weeks. First the free-on was low and the capacitor was faulty and had to be replaced. Not sure what the problem is this time but it just runs constantly and doesn't cool the house. Electric bill is going to be huge!!!! Suggestion; do your homework and pay a bit more for a more reliable unit.

Date created: 2012-08-13 Name: Charlie Saliba
Location: NJ

"GREAT COMPANY"
Goodman are as good as most other units on the market I think the problem is with so called Installers.I Installed a 14 seer Goodman 3 years ago and it's been great so far.

Date created: 2012-08-10 Name: Chris m.

"No help at all"
Tried calling Sears to see if they could send a technician out. Since I did not have an "account" already with Sears they said it would take 24 hours before I could schedule an appointment because that's how long it takes for their system to update. I just want the ac fixed and don't care about your computer software!

Date created: 2012-08-08 Name: B. Johnson

"Wow. Love my New AC"
My house has never been so Cold. Wow! I would recommend Goodman to anyone wanting a great comfortable house.

<< Previous1011121314151617181920212223242526272829Next >>