Consumer Reviews of GOODMAN central air conditioners

Read more about GOODMAN central air conditioners

1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>

Date created: 2017-06-08 Name: Alvarez
Location: Columbus, GA

"Another Faulty Coil"
Purchased 2 1/2 ton a/c unit in 2010 and recently found out the outdoor coil is leaking. Called the company to get the coil replaced under the 10 year warranty and found out they will not honor it because the unit was not registered within 60 days. I'm active duty military and was deployed to Iraq at the time of installation. Goodman customer service manager was not willing to make any exceptions. Told me I "should have made time to do it". Worthless company...buyers beware.

Date created: 2017-06-08 Name: ALEX JOSEPH
Location: Keller,TX

"Air conditioner Unit"
Brand new Goodman a/c unit installed in 6 year ago. Within 6 years two times broken. First I paid $400.00 and now I paid $2800.00 for the coil replacement. It was a junk product and don't buy it.

Date created: 2017-05-17 Name: Al and Barb Lamar
Location: Danville, IL

"So far excellent. Quiet and efficient."
Cannot say anything bad. 11 years, filter changes and that's all. Does it's job, quiet and efficient. Added Freon today, first maintenance in 11 years. Looking good. Al and Barb in Illinois

Date created: 2017-03-19 Name: rOBERT A. bORDELON
Location: Mansura, LA

"Piece of Shit!"
Wanted an Amana,but got stuck with a Goomand, By Craigs Ac in Plucheville, Avoyelles. This is a piece of shit!!! Stuck with it in 2015. Broken twice so far,broke down again yesterday!!! Ole Craig just took the money an ran. Called him first time it broke, fabricated a story that he hurt his back. LOL, he has never come to repair... Goodman is junk

Date created: 2016-10-10 Name: Ken Weber
Location: Louisiana

"Problematic"
It's been trouble since Day 1. I would not buy a Goodman.

Date created: 2016-09-23 Name: R. Harrell
Location: Sebastian, FL

"Terrible!"
Cheaply made and had broken parts when installed. Had to replace it after 5 months!

Date created: 2016-09-06 Name: Denise Beland
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

"Not happy"
We got this model installed in 2015. We were told it was very quiet. It's the noisiest machine I've ever heard. We can't sit on the patio and enjoy a conversation because of the noise from this model. Our old Lennox was so quiet but it lost its coolant and we were told we had to get a new one. Goodman was recommended and I am so unsatisfied with it. I will recommend to my family and friends to stay away from Goodman. It's sad to have a nice patio but not so nice when we can't talk.

Date created: 2016-08-24 Name: Stan Hatfield
Location: Sun City West, AZ

"Top air conditioning unit"
We purchased the Goodman air conditioning unit through our Home Owners insurance policy three years ago. We've been noticing that the unit was making a loud noise so we called the air conditioning service company that we bought the unit from and had install the unit. They replaced the compressor and a part that controls the fan at a cost of $400 for labor. They are planning to come back to replace a circuit board and we're not sure what that will cost. The parts are under warranty, but not the labor. The unit is still making loud noises and we are very concerned that the unit will continue to cost us money until it is replaced. We feel that we got a "lemon" and there is not too much we can do about it. We contacted the bbb and were only able to send a complaint/review. We plan to tell everyone we know, including the Home Insurance Company. Stay away from Goodman, it's junk!

Date created: 2016-08-16 Name: Jose Herrera
Location: Houston, TX

"Goodman coil model #CHPF486006"
Stay away from Goodman AC products. I recently had to replace a horizontal coil unit that lasted 6 years from the previous replacement. It was 1 year over the 5 year warranty. The model is CHPF486006. I went through this 6 years ago, spending $1400 in parts and labor and now another $1400 to replace it again. The unit apparently had been leaking R22 refrigerant for some time. I spent over $400 just a month ago addressing the leak as well. I'm reading crucial info from many with the same issue a little to late. I wasn't aware of the Class suit against them for their faulty products and service to consumers and the environment.

Date created: 2016-08-15 Name: james adams
Location: West Palm Beach, FL

"2nd unit, same issues"
We had one unit installed 2013 and after 36 repair bills Goodman replaced the unit for the 2nd time. Now, 3 months later, it's down again. I would never buy from Goodman again. Beware.

1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>