Consumer Reviews of GOODMAN central air conditioners

Read more about GOODMAN central air conditioners

1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>

Date created: 2017-08-16 Name: Tonya

"Pure junk."
Our Goodman system is 5 years old and we're on our second coil replacement. But parts are not in stock so I am sitting in a 90-degree house waiting for a part to be trucked in from Houston to South Florida. I offered to pay for overnight service quoted at $400. The next day overnight shipping jumped to $1,200. They had no intention of ever shipping overnight or 2 day air. I will never buy this system again. I wish their Executives would come work out of my house. I am looking at two to three weeks of 90 degree indoor heat in South Florida in August. This is reprehensible customer service.

Date created: 2017-08-14 Name: Julie
Location: Raleigh, NC

"OMG - I'm in trouble"
I have a Goodman, there when I purchased, and I am having the worse time. House, only 7 yrs old. For the last 3 years I have had problems. Just last week, coil and other items replaced and the unit is out again. 3 years having problems and so much money spent! Why are they allowed to rob people of their hard earnings. They should be sued for this crap they sale to people. Builders should not install these units. I can't even afford to replace it. The builders are going on blast too, for installing such crap. They too are partly responsible.

Date created: 2017-08-11 Name: L. Sullivan
Location: St. Petersburg, FL

"Don't Buy"
I had a new a/c system installed 7 years ago and I have had nothing but problems ever since. It breaks down every few months. They keep replacing the parts but I've probably paid in labor costs over 7 yrs what a whole new system would cost! That doesn't include the time I have to take off from work several times a year when the unit fails.

Date created: 2017-08-10 Name: Jenny Giallanza
Location: Sacramento, CA

"Worst company ever"
Three compressors from the first unit. Second unit installed reluctantly from Goodman. Less than one year later the compressor fails again. Goodman said they'll repair it....take it or leave it. We left it. Good riddance to this crap company

Date created: 2017-08-08 Name: M. Kelly
Location: Alabama

"Should be called"
We purchased a Goodman a/c unit in May 2017 and two months later the compressor went out. I called the company and they said that it basically was my problem. It just so happened to go out on the hottest day of the year and we have a five month old baby. Horrible-Horrible experience!!!

Date created: 2017-08-04 Name: J. Walley
Location: Richton, MS

"Cheap Junk!"
Goodman a/c units are cheap, unreliable, and just plan junk. In the 8 years I have had the unit, I have had to pay for repairs on 3 different occasions, pretty much every other year. The latest was the compressor going out. I could have bought a new, reliable ac unit with the money I spent on getting this pile of junk fixed. Do yourself a favor and save your money! Do not buy a Goodman!

Date created: 2017-07-30 Name: ERI weingart
Location: Sarasota, FL

"Goodman is junk"
On my 2nd compressor in 2 months...first one failed...2nd one takes at least 5 attempts 2 come on...nothing but cheap junk...do not buy.

Date created: 2017-07-30 Name: gordon B avey
Location: Palestine, TX

"So far Okay."
Contractor had it installed 2 years ago in new house. So far seems to run great here in East Central Texas. Set at 74 runs cool and quiet. Some of these reviews got me worried though!

Date created: 2017-07-28 Name: Kristie Baum
Location: Nashville, TN

"Buy another brand!"
We have had this new Goodman unit for 2 years. We've had more problems with it than the old one we had that was 15 years old! The warranty sucks! So, we've had to pay hundreds of dollars to "fix" a brand new unit! Save yourself the headache and go someplace else!

Date created: 2017-07-17 Name: David
Location: Las Vegas, NV

"Don't buy Goodman"
I am a contractor I have been working with Goodman for years, they used to be very Good units, we are having problems with their units left and right, the supply house in Vegas don't care and we are losing customers, and getting a bad name. Don't buy Goodman!!! Ever since we got a new sales manager(Mark)and a general manager (Sean) nothing is getting done I have a Customer with out the air for two weeks in a 117 heat was installed 2 weeks ago and the coil is leaking and they don't want to provide us with a new unit ,so don't listen to the B.S. about their warranty. That's Goodman on Harmon in Las Vegas.

1234567891011121314151617181920Next >>