Consumer Reviews of GoldStar central air conditioners

Read more about GoldStar central air conditioners

Date created: 2012-07-07 Name: P D Chodzinski
Location: South Bend, IN

"Most Noise in the whole house"
When the compressor is working it vibrates the window. When it shuts off it makes a big CLUNK..The compressor is so noisy that it wakes you up..Would never buy or recommend to anyone else. The unit is a 6000btu.

Date created: 2011-06-10 Name: Cheryl Bailey
Location: Stafford Springs, CT

"Rating"
I have a 5050 btu Goldstar air conditioner. I own an 880 square foot 5 room home and it cools the entire house like I have central air. In the bedroom, it didn’t cool anything but when I put it in my living room….oh my goodness….it’s been 98 degrees with 85% humidity and I had to turn it on low, I was cold….love it, well worth it and it is not very expensive…. It’s all on location on where you put it…really.

Date created: 2010-07-06 Name: John Cluff

"gold star/heating,central-air conditioning"
Leaking water on central air unit and the furnace works great.

Date created: 2007-05-17 Name: Mary Beth Setunsky
Location: Spokane Washington

I purchased the Goldstar Window Airconditioner and only after 3 years, it isn't providing cold air any more. Based on this, it's a very very poor product for my money. To have a repair or service person come to my home to see what's the matter, it would cost 70.00. I might as well by a new one and believe me it won't be a Goldstar!