Consumer Reviews of Frigidaire central air conditioners

Read more about Frigidaire central air conditioners

Date created: 2010-08-16 Name: R Liner
Location: ruston louisiana

"Central A/c and Heat"
First Inside fan motor lasted 2 weeks! Next fan motor lasted 13 -14 months! Will be without a/c for 5 days.

Date created: 2010-06-03 Name: D. Kunz

"Great A.C system 16 SEER"
Never had a problem with this system. Works just like I was told by the contractor. Saved me a ton of money on my electric bill. Quiet and cold. 10 year parts and labor. 10 year guaranty on the compressor. Gotta but this one.

Date created: 2009-10-16 Name: Mike

"GARBAGE"
Worst piece of garbage we have ever owned! We have had 7 new fan motors and we can tell that the current one, less than 3 months old, is about to fail again!

Date created: 2009-09-23 Name: Sarah

"tCdjdqoyWpjebMAOKo"
Productions- Just a thought.. joelsamuelpresents,

Date created: 2007-11-27 Name: william jefries
Location: vancouver

great furnace... no problems to date

Date created: 2007-08-30 Name: C DIFFEE
Location: Moscow, TN

IVE OWNED THIS UNIT SINCE JUNE 2006MAY2007 MOTOR MOUNT REPAIRED JULY2007 MOTOR MOUNT REPAIREDAUG2007MOTOR OUT!!!115 DEGREES IN MEM TN AREA!CANT GET THE COURTESY OF A LIVE VOICE TO EXPLAIN SITUATION PLEASE QUIT GIVING THE RUN A ROUND....BE RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH TO ANSWER CALLS!!!

Date created: 2007-07-24 Name: Carlton Harmon
Location: 994 conner grove rd, Willis, Va 24380

This was a FAS Heavy Duty model that was installed and it worked for 2 weeks but did not cool as it should. It then quit working and I hit the reset on the cord and it worked for a couple of hours and then quit again. I could not get it to start again. I find out now there have been problems with the cords on this unit in the past. I am now waiting for a service repairman to fix it. If this is any preview as to the further performance of frigidaire appliances I will have to reconsider owning another frigidaire appliance of any kind. Carlton Harmon