Consumer Reviews of EVCON central air conditioners

Read more about EVCON central air conditioners

Date created: 2017-07-14 Name: Karl
Location: Missouri

"Equipment good as installer"
I have been fixing sloppy incorrect installations for many years. If an idiot installs it, it will have many problems for long time until a real professional corrects it before it breaks. Dissatisfied customers need to hold installers accountable. Like everything else. Manufacturing problems do occur. However most of the time with HVAC it's the worker the cheep company sends out. Pay for a pro !!!

Date created: 2017-05-08 Name: Joel Johnson
Location: Lawrenceville, GA

"Work for 30 minutes then compressor lockup"
Bought new unit, it worked fine for 30 minutes then the compressor locked up, I called tech support and the guy was uneducated on the product that he's sell and very rude, now 4 days later I'm still waiting on a compressor and I have to pay for the freon for a second unit. I will never buy this product anymore.

Date created: 2017-05-08 Name: M. Royal
Location: Austin, TX

"EVCON Condensing Unit"
I am very pleased with the EVCON unit I purchased. It is more efficient and quieter. The contractor was professional. From first contact to finished install was a great experience. I would not hesitate to recommend EVCON again.

Date created: 2016-08-19 Name: The Tradesmen
Location: Hamtramck, MI

"Couldn't be more satisfied"
My name is Dave, I've been installing HVAC equipment for just under 30 years. Whatever equipment I install, I warranty. I've installed just about every brand of equipment out there and I can tell you this: the equipment is only as good as the person who installs it. Personally I've got Evcon equipment in my own home and couldn't be more satisfied. So my advice to you is ask for references, names and numbers of previous customers. If they can't or won't give them to you kindly show them the door.

Date created: 2016-06-24 Name: Robin
Location: Temecula, CA

"New A/C"
Our A/C went down and we needed help fast. Fel-Air was the only company that could come on the same day. We found out the Freon was leaking in a lot of places and could not be repaired. So replacement was our only option. They only really gave us one option for replacement. Coleman has always been a reliable brand in camping equipment, so I hoped and prayed it was the same with A/C units. We have only had it one day but so far so good. It puts out cold air and blows through out the house efficiently.

Date created: 2016-06-04 Name: TRACY
Location: London, OH

"Great product"
Very happy with the service and installation of this AC unit.

Date created: 2015-05-25 Name: Mark Flores
Location: Dallas, TX

"Totally worthless. I am very upset"
This is bad, do not buy. And do not trust anyone that says they must change your unit.

Date created: 2012-02-06 Name: J Shield
Location: Columbia. MO

"Lasted Longer Than Anyone Expected"
This unit lasted and lasted. 19 years and the the AC would have kept going but it was time to upgrade to a more efficient unit.

Date created: 2011-09-19 Name: Smitty
Location: Utah

"Worthless"
Bought the unit EVCON brand new two years ago. Compressor melted last week. The only shining star. Still under warranty, however it is a $450 fix. Spend a little more and save a lot more.

Date created: 2011-09-01 Name: B. Williams
Location: Dry Prong La.

"JUST JUNK"
I had 2 new units installed in my new home. The upstairs unit has to be charged every summer, and the main unit down stairs blew the compressor yesterday, just out of warranty. These units are pure junk, and should be removed from the market!!