Consumer Reviews of Daikin central air conditioners

Read more about Daikin central air conditioners

Date created: 2017-04-12 Name: Sheshmani I Varma
Location: Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

"Unproper A/C Services"
To the in charge of Daikin, We have purchased 2 split A/C in our premises. Our machine was installed in July 2016. Even both the machines are in warranty, our problem with the cooling has not been solved. We don't have ventilation and only A/C was the option. We are into the Corporate. We have given several complaints and sent mails to the company but our issue has not been solved. We are facing lots of issues due to Daikin split A/C. None of the technicians visited our side and we haven't received any replies from them regarding our complaint. We are facing very bad experience from this company after paying a huge amount of money to them.

Date created: 2016-08-03 Name: James
Location: San DIego, CA

"Excellent product"
I purchased this AC after it was offered by a local contractor this summer. Works great, quiet, and low utility bill. Never heard of Daikin but I am glad I purchased the unit so far.