Consumer Reviews of Comfortmaker central air conditioners

Read more about Comfortmaker central air conditioners

Date created: 2019-02-25 Name: Justin

"Quality Proven"
Personally been installing these units for 4 years and rarely ever a callback, company has been installing for close to 10. I always have confidence in their residential split systems

Date created: 2019-02-25 Name: Sam Sparks

"Very happy"
I’ve had my Comfortmaker system installed for 3 years now, I got the cva9 (inverter) communicating system with all new ductwork. This thing is amazing, it removes so much moisture and humidity out of the air. Which goes a long way here in Texas. I haven’t had a single problem and my light bill has dropped at least half of what it was before. I see multiple negatives reviews on this brand and it doesn’t make sense. If you noticed most of these bad reviews are from “Florida” it looks like the contractors in Florida don’t know what they’re doing... I couldn’t be happier with my purchase and I would recommend this brand to all my family and friends.
Date created: 2019-02-25 Name: Laurie Garcia
Location: Kingwood, TX

"Great A/C"
We love the new system and our low engird bills. I would recommend comforter maker to everyone.
Date created: 2019-02-25 Name: Cece

"Great Products!"
I had a cva9 installed in my home last summer and I have zero complaints, I love the system and my electric bill has gone down substantially.
Date created: 2019-02-18 Name: Billy Smith

"COOL AIR"
Best comfort for my house Comfortmaker
Date created: 2019-01-21 Name: Dennis Aubin
Location: Largo,Fl

"Defective blower module"
Purchased modelPAJ3 on Oct.&2015. Had to replace blower module onNov.2017 & again on November.2018 !Part was covered,but $85 each time&#9785;&#65039; Live in a mobile home park & have so far found 12 other people that have replaced 19 of these blower modules! Obviously a defective part that I’ll have to deal with not happily. Certified letter each time to Comfort Maker & generic response”not our fault”. Well,it sure as hell isn’t mine!Will try some Fed. Agencies. Anyone want to buy a defective ac unit ? Pissedin Largo,Fl.
Date created: 2018-06-19 Name: Charles Enriquez
Location: Texas

"Great air conditioning unit"
This is our third summer with a variable speed inverter setup. This thing is super quiet and crazy efficient. I was able to raise my temperature 3 or 4 degrees warmer than with the conventional system I tell my friends all about the Comfortmaker.
Date created: 2018-06-19 Name: Betty
Location: Splendora, TX

"Super Cool AC"
The previous ac in my rental house never blew cold this system gets the temperature down perfectly and in a timely manner. Extremely impressed with this product.
Date created: 2018-06-19 Name: Heather V

"Great Products"
I had one of these installed in my home two years ago and it was the best decision I've ever made. It's so comfortable in my home and my electric bill is the lowest that it has ever been. 10/10 Would recommend to everyone.
Date created: 2018-06-02 Name: Jim Pate
Location: Sarasota, FL

"A piece of junk"
Unit is less than two years old. First summer problems cooling in the afternoon to evening. Beginning of warmer months in second year, same thing. Installing company now says we need a new compressor. Parts are under warranty, but the cost of installation is $900. Don't buy this piece of junk and don't use any company that supplies Comfortmaker.