Consumer Reviews of Comfortmaker central air conditioners

Read more about Comfortmaker central air conditioners

Date created: 2019-05-02 Name: Richard C Gardineer
Location: New Bern, NC

"Don't do it!"
I purchased this unit after my Trane was wiped out in a hurricane Florence. I waited 3 months passing up reputable HVAC companies to keep my business local. I was sold that this pile of junk was the latest and greatest. It is not! The unit only heats half the house with a 5 degrees difference between the thermostat and the actual temp. I was told that if ever there was a problem that the manufacturer can do a diagnostic thru WiFi and the thermostat. That is a lie! They can do a pressure check but cannot solve the problem. My ac does not and has not ever worked. I have been fed every excuse by my installer. I was told that the supplier is waiting for parts. That was a month ago. I called the manufacturer direct and was told that no parts had been ordered and they would only talk with the supplier. You very well may get a good unit but if you don't you will be without heat or ac for a long time and it will cost you dearly! I should have stuck with a Trane!

Date created: 2019-02-26 Name: D. Eastridge

"I am impresssed with the quality of this equipment. my unit is quiet and purring like a kitten. This is good solid sturdy equip"
This is good solid equipment. I will be recommending this equipment to anyone I know that is looking to replace. If I need to ever replace before I die it will be with Comfortmaker.
Date created: 2019-02-26 Name: Neva Williams
Location: New Caney

"Happy"
Great Unit! Very pleased. Have had no issues. Sometimes believe more people need to do reviews so you see both sides and not just the negative. Thanks!
Date created: 2019-02-25 Name: A.henderson

"Energy efficient"
Save slot in my light bill and no problems!!!!
Date created: 2019-02-25 Name: J.Henderson

"The best"
Best ac on the market!!!! Light bill dropped and no problems in the 2 years Ive had it
Date created: 2019-02-25 Name: Nick houston
Location: Kingwood

"Couldn't be happier"
I'm so glad I went with the Comfortmaker brand. We had a 2 stage full system installed in 2011 and have had nothing but low light bills and in the middle of the Texas summer when its 100+ my house stays at 70 with no problem. I recommend Comfortmaker to everybody I know!!!
Date created: 2019-02-25 Name: D.Henderson

"Great"
This is the quietest ac I have ever had. Very good on my light bill as well!!! Thank you Comfortmaker
Date created: 2019-02-25 Name: Mike
Location: Spring

"Great unit"
Very quiet and energy efficient
Date created: 2019-02-25 Name: H J Garza
Location: Houston TX.

"2 Years with out a problem"
My unit was installed 2 years ago and we have never had a problem, not one! Couldn't be more pleased with the unit, very quiet, reliable and efficient when it comes to electrical usage.
Date created: 2019-02-25 Name: Mike
Location: Spring. Tx

"Comfortmaker"
Had a new unit installed three months ago and it is great, very quiet, cools and heats wonderfully. Would recommend Comfortmaker to anyone !!!