Consumer Reviews of Comfortmaker central air conditioners

Read more about Comfortmaker central air conditioners

Date created: 2019-07-09 Name: KERRY
Location: Georgia

"Very efficient"
Had two a/c units replaced with Comfort Maker six years ago. No problems. Have had lower electric Since installation. Highly recommended. Good product at a low price.

Date created: 2019-06-21 Name: Mary Ketchum
Location: South Texas

"Moneytaker/Junk"
I have had the capacitor, compressor, and thermostat replaced. Just had 2 pounds of freon put in. Junk. Not as good as the 27+-year-old Lennox that this replaced.
Date created: 2019-06-03 Name: M Knutec
Location: Phoenix, AZ

"Major and costly problems"
Do not recommend this manufacturer's product - very ineffective unit for Phoenix, AZ. Parts break down and are very costly to replace, even while under warranty.
Date created: 2019-05-29 Name: Lynn
Location: Bradenton, FL

"Not worth it!"
Bought AC unit in July 2017. Compressor went out in May 2019. Waited 4 days for parts and paid over $1,000 in labor alone. Don't purchase this pos!!!
Date created: 2019-05-02 Name: Richard C Gardineer
Location: New Bern, NC

"Don't do it!"
I purchased this unit after my Trane was wiped out in a hurricane Florence. I waited 3 months passing up reputable HVAC companies to keep my business local. I was sold that this pile of junk was the latest and greatest. It is not! The unit only heats half the house with a 5 degrees difference between the thermostat and the actual temp. I was told that if ever there was a problem that the manufacturer can do a diagnostic thru WiFi and the thermostat. That is a lie! They can do a pressure check but cannot solve the problem. My ac does not and has not ever worked. I have been fed every excuse by my installer. I was told that the supplier is waiting for parts. That was a month ago. I called the manufacturer direct and was told that no parts had been ordered and they would only talk with the supplier. You very well may get a good unit but if you don't you will be without heat or ac for a long time and it will cost you dearly! I should have stuck with a Trane!
Date created: 2019-02-26 Name: D. Eastridge

"I am impresssed with the quality of this equipment. my unit is quiet and purring like a kitten. This is good solid sturdy equip"
This is good solid equipment. I will be recommending this equipment to anyone I know that is looking to replace. If I need to ever replace before I die it will be with Comfortmaker.
Date created: 2019-02-26 Name: Neva Williams
Location: New Caney

"Happy"
Great Unit! Very pleased. Have had no issues. Sometimes believe more people need to do reviews so you see both sides and not just the negative. Thanks!
Date created: 2019-02-25 Name: A.henderson
Location: New Caney, Texas

"Energy efficient"
Save slot in my light bill and no problems!!!!
Date created: 2019-02-25 Name: J.Henderson
Location: New Caney, Texas

"The best"
Best ac on the market!!!! Light bill dropped and no problems in the 2 years Ive had it
Date created: 2019-02-25 Name: Nick houston
Location: Kingwood

"Couldn't be happier"
I'm so glad I went with the Comfortmaker brand. We had a 2 stage full system installed in 2011 and have had nothing but low light bills and in the middle of the Texas summer when its 100+ my house stays at 70 with no problem. I recommend Comfortmaker to everybody I know!!!