Consumer Reviews of Comfortmaker central air conditioners

Read more about Comfortmaker central air conditioners

Date created: 2019-01-21 Name: Dennis Aubin
Location: Largo,Fl

"Defective blower module"
Purchased modelPAJ3 on Oct.&2015. Had to replace blower module onNov.2017 & again on November.2018 !Part was covered,but $85 each time☹️ Live in a mobile home park & have so far found 12 other people that have replaced 19 of these blower modules! Obviously a defective part that I’ll have to deal with not happily. Certified letter each time to Comfort Maker & generic response”not our fault”. Well,it sure as hell isn’t mine!Will try some Fed. Agencies. Anyone want to buy a defective ac unit ? Pissedin Largo,Fl.

Date created: 2018-06-19 Name: Charles Enriquez
Location: Texas

"Great air conditioning unit"
This is our third summer with a variable speed inverter setup. This thing is super quiet and crazy efficient. I was able to raise my temperature 3 or 4 degrees warmer than with the conventional system I tell my friends all about the Comfortmaker.
Date created: 2018-06-19 Name: Betty
Location: Splendora, TX

"Super Cool AC"
The previous ac in my rental house never blew cold this system gets the temperature down perfectly and in a timely manner. Extremely impressed with this product.
Date created: 2018-06-19 Name: Heather V
Location: Houston, TX

"Great Products"
I had one of these installed in my home two years ago and it was the best decision I've ever made. It's so comfortable in my home and my electric bill is the lowest that it has ever been. 10/10 Would recommend to everyone.
Date created: 2018-06-02 Name: Jim Pate
Location: Sarasota, FL

"A piece of junk"
Unit is less than two years old. First summer problems cooling in the afternoon to evening. Beginning of warmer months in second year, same thing. Installing company now says we need a new compressor. Parts are under warranty, but the cost of installation is $900. Don't buy this piece of junk and don't use any company that supplies Comfortmaker.
Date created: 2018-05-14 Name: Pissed in kentucky
Location: Kentucky

"This unit sucks!"
Had it installed on Thursday and by Friday evening it wasn't working. Installer came Friday evening and put freon in it. Saturday morning woke up sweating. Installer came on Saturday and still couldn't get it to cool. Had to take off work on Monday for installer to come back again. At the end of the day still not working. Says he tried everything he knew. Sitting sweating for 4 days after paying out my hard earned money! Don't buy this unit. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone!!!!!!!!
Date created: 2017-11-26 Name: Denis nadeau
Location: Longueuil, Quebec, Canada

"Top quality"
Best buy in my life
Date created: 2017-10-19 Name: N adams
Location: Sebastian, FL

"Caveat Emptor"
I purchased a comfort maker package unit about 2.5 years ago. Middle of August this year the unit went down. Refrigerant leak in the evaporator coil. Called my local installer and they sent a service tech out the next day to repair. Could not find the leak. So small only barely detectable. Parts were ordered under warranty. A month later new part arrived. 2 service calls and part installation over $750.00 on a unit that is 2.5 years old. Not to mention no a/c for a month. The unit was installed and bolted to a concrete slab per Fla hurricane standards. No bumps, dings, dents, scrapes etc. I may just be unlucky I don't know. But the old Trane unit I replaced with the Comfort maker was over 20 years old and only had motor start capacitors that needed changed out. In my opinion a unit costing over $3000.00 and not even lasting more than a couple of years. Don't waste your money like I did. Might not feel this way if both parts and labor had been covered
Date created: 2017-10-16 Name: Gregory
Location: Apollo Beach, FL

"95% Failure Rate"
This state of the art, WiFi, expensive system has been in for less than 2 years and has failed 10 times. Extremely time consuming to obtain parts. It failed again last week, we are now waiting on a two speed motor that has been back ordered. This has been the worst experience we have had with any home product line. Cost for all these service calls are stacking up.
Date created: 2017-09-18 Name: Nancy Simmons
Location: Winter Haven, FL

"Disaster"
Been in my house for a year and hasn't worked much of that time. If the upstairs zone is connected, it blows the compressor. It has eaten 6 so far. When my technician tried to call his contact today, it rang twice and then the line went dead. He tried 4 different times. It is a piece of garbage and obviously factory service is lousy! Oh, and twice it has leaked water and ruined my laminate floors! Trash!