Consumer Reviews of Bryant central air conditioners

Read more about Bryant central air conditioners

Date created: 2008-04-30 Name: Thomas P.
Location: Colorado Springs, CO

Our Bryant ac was installed two years ago and let me tell you it is a piece of junk! It's broken down 3 times, has never cooled the house below 80 degrees on a hot day and is noisy as a freight train! I would not recommend this worthless AC to anyone. Buyers beware!

Date created: 2008-02-22 Name: J Mertesn
Location: Mlps, MN

Never once had a problem with this fossil. Performs like a champ year in, year out. The only negative is the Harley like noise...but if your indoors on a hot humid day and comfy you don't even notice..
Date created: 2007-06-04 Name: Roger A, Warda
Location: Macomb Township, MI 48044

Dear Sir, When our house was being built in 2005, we discussed furnaces, and central air with the builder. He assured us that Bryant was reliable, and long lasting. He was wrong. Last week the central air failed, I was advised to call the contractor that installed the unit. Hutchison Mechanical of Macomb MI diagnosed the problem as a rusted out "A Frame." With labor and recharge, that visit cost $224.00. The following week the replacement part was installed at a cost of $90.00. Most new home owners have Bryant furnace and A/C, and have asked me what problem I experienced. At our next neighboorhood association meeting, should I tell everyone in our subdivision that Bryant is JUNK. Expect product failure, and when replacing furnace and A/C don't even consider purchasing Bryant product. Under these circustances what would you do?