Consumer Reviews of Bryant central air conditioners

Read more about Bryant central air conditioners

Date created: 2018-06-22 Name: M. Henninger
Location: Hollywood, FL

"Very unhappy"
Purchased the unit April 2016, in 10 months a/c not working. Needed a new blower motor...installed. Have a service contract....serviced in April 2018. a/c out again. Two visits in June 2018.... lower motor out again, working intermittently. So day 2 no air...itís 89 inside the home....now our parts are under warranty but not labor...not pleased. Big purchase...big mistake. Donít purchase.

Date created: 2018-06-21 Name: Larry Downing
Location: Florida

"Go to Las Vegas instead"
Bryant is a waste of your money. Go to Las Vegas and blow all your money at the roulette table instead. If you get three years out of a Bryant then consider yourself a big winner.
Date created: 2018-06-11 Name: S. Kane

"Do not buy"
This company doesnít deserve to be in business. They sell junk and wonít stand behind the crap they put their name on. Do not waste your hard earned dollars on any carrier Bryant product. Iím sure any other air conditioning product would be a better choice.
Date created: 2018-05-31 Name: MJ wolf
Location: Nokomis, FL

"Many problems"
Bought new system in 2015. Had issues in 2016, 2017 and 2018. Bryant response when I asked to be reimbursed for all the labor costs (hundreds with all the service calls) on a brand new system - we only cover parts. Had system had response. No more Bryants for me.
Date created: 2018-05-30 Name: DAN
Location: Grand Rapids, MI

"Worst air conditioner ever. DON'T EVER BUY A BRYANT"
I have a Bryant evolution series air conditioner and have had nothing but problems since I have had it and now the condenser is bad. Bryant is refusing to cover it or any repairs what so ever, I would never ever recommend Bryant for anything, and when I talked to customer service I was told basically to bad and there is nothing that they are willing to do nothing at all to help me with this problem even thought they are known to have compressor problems with this unit! Please stay away from Bryant, they cant be trusted with there product or warranties!
Date created: 2018-05-25 Name: D. Roberts
Location: Saint Petersburg, FL

"FAULTY PRODUCT HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE"
My unit had a failure of the outside coil after only 18 months. The installer, Encore Air, never even bothered to return my messages and phone calls. It took Bryant 6 days to even ship the parts by freight and another 7 for the part to arrive. People at Carrier Enterprises parts were very rude at being questioned by a homeowner about the slow shipping and their ridiculous policy of asking customers to pay for warranted parts and then refunding the money after their junk part is returned. Maybe they should move to Mexico. They might get workers who care enough about their jobs to do quality work.
Date created: 2018-04-26 Name: David
Location: Pensacola, FL

"Awesome"
90 percent of the negative reviews in my opinion is from what I see is all on the installation and who installed it. My original ac witch was 30 years old and was a Bryant, just remember one thing you get what you pay for and if itís been ordered online and you get some side show tech you are definitely going to have negative feedback on the system.
Date created: 2017-12-21 Name: Jodie Shumaker
Location: Florida

"New Bryant AC unit, Rotten Deal"
Spent over four thousand dollars for a new Bryant ac unit, less than a year latter compressor went out, hundreds of dollars in labor to replace, now another year later and the service co. Is here replacing the compressor again! Never buy a Bryant!
Date created: 2017-10-31 Name: A.Santos
Location: Plant City, FL

"Bad product"
On January 27, 2016 I bought a new Bryant a/c and Heat Pump package unit.I Was told that it was the top of the line product.On January 21, 2017 The Control Board had to be replaced under warranty but had to pay $100.00 labor.On September 2, 2017 my a/c down again this time the Transformer had to be replaced part covered $132.00 labor.Today October 31, 2017 the a/c stopped working again. I would not recommend Bryant to anyone and I will never buy another one.
Date created: 2017-10-24 Name: H. Brulez
Location: Kansas

"Broke down in less than 18 months"
I hope you research your air conditioner brands and stay away from Bryant. We had our break down in less than 18 months with a bad transformer. Although the parts are covered, labor is not. Itís unfortunate to have this as a standard practice when I wouldnít be needing the labor if the product had any quality.