Consumer Reviews of Armstrong Air central air conditioners

Read more about Armstrong Air central air conditioners

Date created: 2012-09-26 Name: L. Stephens
Location: Navarre, FL

"Armstrong AC"
Worst unit we've ever had. Lasted only 6 years. Had problems throughout those years.

Date created: 2012-08-07 Name: j varga

"Not listed"
Not very reliable and expensive to repair. Warranty a joke. I would not recommend armstrong 5 ton ac combo furnace to anyone.
Date created: 2012-07-31 Name: j varga
Location: Hemet,Ca.

"Model number not listed"
Not very reliable and expensive to repair. Warranty a joke. I Would not recommed Armstrong 5 ton ac combo furnace to anyone.
Date created: 2012-07-30 Name: Steven D.
Location: Warrenville, IL

"The True Comfort of Home!"
I had my Armstrong Air Conditioner installed over six years ago! I have never had a problem with this unit! During this heat wave in the Midwest, I can honestly say I was anxious to get home, because I know my house will be cool as a cucumber because my Armstrong Air Conditioner is the best!
Date created: 2012-07-30 Name: j varga

"Not listed"
Not very reliable and expensive to repair. Warranty a joke. I would not recommed armstrong 5 ton ac combo furnace to anyone.
Date created: 2012-07-25 Name: Colorado
Location: Longmont, CO

"19 years and not one hiccup"
It may not have a fancy name but my new home came with this unit over 19 years ago and I am amazed it is still going strong. Very hot Colorado summers. Cools like a champ. Never had any service of any kind.
Date created: 2012-07-25 Name: mike j.
Location: denver, co

"Great a/c"
Works wonderful, no problems after 4 years.
Date created: 2012-07-14 Name: jake s
Location: aurora, il

"ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS"
I have had this unit for 7 years and never had a problem. With correct installation they are great units. I had american standard before this unit and it was horrible. Thanks armstrong
Date created: 2012-06-27 Name: Lauren

"Garbage"
I live in a condo community where we all have the same ac unit. The units are only 5 years old and most of the residents that live here have had multiple issues with their units. The coil in my ac has a hole in it. Too much money for me to fix or even consider replacing the unit itself. Looks like I will be sweating it out this summer.
Date created: 2012-06-04 Name: J berg
Location: McHenry IL

"Excellent equipment"
After reading all the reviews, I have found one common thread. Every complaint is blaming the equipment when the causes stem from the installation. I haven't had any issues with mine because it was installed properly. If you have anything installed and it doesn't work as promised call the manufacture and they send out a rep (no matter what brand). You will get answers and the installing company is usally held responsible.