Consumer Reviews of Armstrong Air central air conditioners

Read more about Armstrong Air central air conditioners

Date created: 2017-08-02 Name: Tom W
Location: Indiana

"Poor quality control"
One day after installation, the fan blade fell off. I don't need to say any more about how this will probably end up in the future.

Date created: 2017-07-17 Name: CP
Location: Wheaton, IL

"Armstrong Furnace & AC - VERY SATISFIED!"
I purchased an Armstrong 97% 2 Stage, Modulating Gas, Variable Speed Blower Motor and 16 Seer Armstrong a/c Condensing Unit. My wife and I are amazed by the quality and consistency of the Armstrong product. We love our system and are very satisfied with the affordability and ease of maintaining comfort in our home. We also purchased that Armstrong Comfort Sync Thermostat and now have absolute control of our hvac system - using our smart phones. Great Product! I would buy this product again and have already recommended to friends and family!

Date created: 2017-05-30 Name: Sandra .J
Location: Mississauga, Ontario

"The Best Unit. Furnace and A/C Solid."
Hello everyone I am located in the Greater Toronto Area. Armstrong is new to the market but has been here for a long time. The units are very close to Lennox's unit. Built in the same parent companies, Great warranty. The local distributor has lots of parts, so repairs should not be a problem. I would not know as this unit works perfectly. I have had it for over 6 months and it turns on everytime. Cools evenly and its very quiet. If you have a louder unit get a blanket and boom, problem gone. I love how I can call my installer, distributor and Armstrong Air about anything. It's funny I saw so many bad reviews that are FALSE. Most owners are having a hissy fit because they have a 10 year old Armstrong air unit and have to repair it. Or because the installers are bad. That's not Armstrong's fault. Do your research and don't get online ruining a good company's reputation. It's very sad to see. Don't hesitate!! buy a unit now.

Date created: 2017-05-20 Name: Johnny
Location: Coral Springs, FL

"Unit is made by Lennox and it's very good."
A lot of bad reviews on here are dated and false. Unit is made by Lennox, great quality metal and the unit works consistently. I think this is gonna beat out a lot of units. So far so good 6 months and not one service call yet. Ignore the hate below

Date created: 2017-05-20 Name: Lexus
Location: Charlotte, NC

"Great unit!"
I love this unit. I don't normally love hvac systems, but this is different. In Charlotte we have great installers who know there stuff. A lot of installers don't know the real info about Armstrong and the changes they've made. My unit has installation 5 years warranty on parts, extended 10. The manufacture is close by and the first start was fine. Great Cooling, consistently turns on and is quite. Good job Armstrong, I will tell Friends.

Date created: 2017-05-16 Name: Peter Chow
Location: Toronto, Ontario

"Must buy IGNORE the hate!"
This unit is really good. A lot of negative reviews I've seen that don't make sense. You don't know if bad reviewers had bad installer, old unit. They maybe didn't register extended warranty. Warranty is great, suppliers always have parts. In Ontario only certain qualified techs can buy and install Armstrong. So I don't know why all the venting and hating is for. My unit is great, starts up fine, always works. Pretty confident in my purchase. I'm recommending to all my family and friends. You should too, you will like.

Date created: 2017-05-16 Name: Kay
Location: Mississauga, Ontario

"Great Unit"
This is a great unit. Has everything you need & installers love the simple install. Perfect for Summer.

Date created: 2017-05-15 Name: Tom
Location: Ottawa, ON, Canada

"Unit is good"
I decided to go with unit because Tech sold me on quality, warranty and low noise. So far he was right. Good price too!

Date created: 2017-05-15 Name: Debbie R
Location: Oakville, Canada

"Armstrong Air A/C very quite"
I wanted a quality unit that's quite and Armstrong Air delivered. Quality, quite and long warranty. I don't have to worry about parts :)

Date created: 2017-05-15 Name: Jennifer M
Location: Toronto, Ontario

"Great Unit must buy! Furnace package is very good."
I was looking for a unit that's reliable and this unit is great! Quick install, technician was great. The startup is really quite. I recommend this unit for anyone who wants reliability and quality.