Consumer Reviews of ARCOAIRE central air conditioners

Read more about ARCOAIRE central air conditioners

Date created: 2016-06-29 Name: Annanette
Location: Cleveland, OH

"Air conditioner repair"
Arco air conditioner company came to our home to repair the unit. Air works great, but it never turns off! We have called several times and only get the run around from them.They charged a total of $239.00, no new parts. I just want help!

Date created: 2016-01-29 Name: J cutler {not the QB}
Location: Kingwood, TX

"25 years and counting"
Other than replacing the motor after fifteen years, a very durable AC. I definitely recommend this AC to other people.

Date created: 2015-10-09 Name: juan
Location: Orlando, FL

"Installer Arcoaire units"
A lot of people don't understand something - the longevity of your AC depends so ever highly on who installed it. I've been in the AC field for well over 15 years and was a Rheem die hard fan. I loved their gear but over the years you see the difference in equipment. Well one day about 6 years ago I had to go to a shop that I don't deal with for warranty issues on an Arco unit. I talked to the guys in there and was intrigued by Arcoaire whom, just for your information, is made by ICP, who is owned and designed by Carrier. Ever since then I've used Arcoaire and have installed over 1000 units and to date not one has failed or given any issue. It's good equipment and here in Florida AC is a must, so remember, it's all in the installer's hands to make the right choices and proper start ups to ensure your comfort for years to come.

Date created: 2015-06-12 Location: Norman, OK

"Arcoaire Air Conditioner Review"
I have owned the air conditioner since my house was built, so I have owned the unit for over 10 years. The one thing that I like that it keeps the house quite cool when it works, but I dislike the unit overall because it has malfunctioned many times and has left me with an extremely hot house in the summer. The blower motor has failed numerous times, and several other nagging electrical issues have occurred. For the most part, these repairs went well, and were successful for quite awhile, but the same nagging issues seem to keep occurring. These repairs started taking place around the time that the unit was 5-6 years old, and up to this point, the repairs have been a bit costly. I would not recommend this brand to a friend or family member, as I don't feel that it is a reliable brand that will last.

Date created: 2014-11-17 Name: Ray E. McCurdy
Location: Palmetto, GA

"What not to buy - heat and air."
This is the most worthless heat and A/C system I have ever owned.

Date created: 2014-09-11 Name: Carolyn Griffin
Location: Prescott, AZ

"I am very happy with my new Arcoaire a/c equipment"
I am very happy with my new Arcoaire a/c equipment. It performs well and looks nice. I chose this brand because of its relationship to Coleman. I have always been happy with Coleman products. There is nothing I do not like about the equipment.

Date created: 2014-05-25 Name: N. Bello
Location: Randolph, MA

"Twelve Years... and Counting"
In the early fall of 2002, we had an Arcoaire central air conditioner (series 10) installed in our little cape style home. It has proven to be a workhorse and has needed no maintenance or repairs at all. I'm a little embarrassed to admit that we decided to get the (outdoor) condenser completely cleaned for the first time ever this spring; I don't recommend waiting this long, but so be it. The technician came prepared to do a little maintenance after so many years, but our twelve year old unit needed only a good flush, and nothing else. The technician who installed our unit in 2002 said it would serve us well. He was right: this air conditioner owes us nothing!

Date created: 2013-03-16 Name: Oscar B.
Location: New Jersey

"Great Product. Good Value."
Wanted to Replace my 28 year old Trane a/c Unit with a new Trane. Did some research and found that the New Trane a/c Units aren't as good as the Trane units made 25 years ago. The a/c contractor told me about Arcoaire. Did some research, found that Arco was owned by United Technologies and part of Carrier. The system was about $1500 less than the Trane equivilent. Went with the Arcoaire and couldn't be happier. Great System, Great Installers.

Date created: 2012-03-26 Name: Ford
Location: Dallas TX

"Great History"
Unit has been in use in Dallas for the past 23 years. Very low maint. keeps cold during 100 degree plus summer days. Very satisfied.

Date created: 2012-01-15 Name: Hank
Location: Portland, OR.

"No Problems So Far"
I have never had a problem with it. Still working great. a facilities guy that worked for my employer installed it for me. He owned his own company on the side. I was able to work with him and learned a lot. He said install is very important in keeping it running. I have since learn the hvac trade myself and haven't yet done anything but clean the condenser coil once in 14 years. It's a 10 seer scroll compressor unit with no bells or whistles. I change out the filters in the furnace once every month or so. Supply air comes out at about 53f degrees last time I checked it.