Consumer Reviews of AirEase central air conditioners

Read more about AirEase central air conditioners

Date created: 2015-06-24 Name: Tony Hatton
Location: Clarksville, Tennessee

"This company sucks."
I had an AirEase unit installed about 5 years ago. It was defective from day one. It has cost me thousands of dollars to keep it running. Now I have had to replace it with a new unit. Neither the company nor the installer, Matt James Heating/Cooling in Clarksville, Tennessee, would help.

Date created: 2015-06-02 Name: G. Phillips
Location: Munford, TN

"AirEase not so good..."
Bought two package units (3 ton and a 5 ton) 6 years ago for my large ranch style house. Both units have had to have Freon added. The 3 ton unit also had to have a part for the heat exchanger. The 5 ton has had a new fan motor, and just found out yesterday that the evaporator coil is leaking Freon and must be replaced but I'm pretty sure I will totally replace it because I'm sure it won't last either. I have spent over $1,500 in the last 6 years keeping them running in parts and labor which is ridiculous. Parts were covered under the 5-year warranty but they always took two weeks to get in which is also ridiculous. I will never purchase another AirEase again. Their units are terrible!