Consumer Reviews of AirEase central air conditioners

Read more about AirEase central air conditioners

Date created: 2018-05-16 Name: Mike C.
Location: Waukesha, WI

"Great system!"
I had the Airease 16 seer two stage ac system installed and I am very pleased with the comfort it provides and how quiet it is! I would recommend this product to any homeowner!

Date created: 2018-01-14 Name: Carroll White
Location: Tellico Plains, TN

"Heating and cooling unit."
AirEase are junk. I brought one that is still under warranty and it has been tore up several times already. It is actually tore up now. I talked to the installer and the part is now on a two week back order the temperature has gone down to single digit numbers. I was wondering if we could get together and file a class action law suit against the company for selling junk like when you get a lemon car. I am freezing.
Date created: 2017-08-14 Name: Susan Thomas
Location: Toledo, OH

"Very loud"
I purchased a furnace and air conditioner in July 2016. Worked fine for the rest of summer of 2016. This summer I noticed it was not blowing cool air. When I called the company and explained what it was doing they asked if I had the setting on 'cool'. Seriously! When the tech came out he said there was a leak and was unable to find it. After 2 attempts he finally found it on the third try. In the meantime he made a mess of the insulation over the pipes and the furnace area. The owner said he would come out because this was unacceptable. He never showed. And sent the same tech out to fix everything. Still looks like hell. The a/c runs all the time! I have to shut it off after an hour of running. I can hear the unit (located in the back of the house) running in the front of the house. I'm afraid to call to get this addressed. Guess I have to live with this very costly mistake.
Date created: 2017-06-13 Name: James
Location: Georgia

"Don't buy warranty no good"
Compressor went out and coil after 5 years not covered by warranty even with proof of services
Date created: 2017-06-05 Name: Bill Richards
Location: Beverly Hills, MI

"Not satisfied"
I bought an Air Ease a/c unit in 2013 at recommendation of furnace/a/c guy who installed it. It worked well until this Spring. When I turned it on, it blew only warm air. The condenser had died. Repair guy said it would cost over $1000 to replace the condenser. Not worth it. I am buying a new Lennox.
Date created: 2017-02-10 Name: D Smith
Location: Dallas, TX

"What more can you ask for?"
This unit and coil was installed in 2013, and it's been trouble free. It was so quiet and I was so impressed that I bought a matching furnace the next year. It's been great and completely trouble free. Our installer was an expert, which sounds like it may be a problem with some of the other reviews. I would definitely buy another AirEase.
Date created: 2016-08-04 Name: Screwed
Location: North Carolina

"Don't do it!"
I wouldn't recommend AirEase to Bin Laden! My new unit's air compressor broke, leaving my family, including a 1 month old baby, without air conditioning during 90 degree temperatures after only 9 months. The warranty only covered parts and AirEase couldn't care less. After filing a complaint I received a response only asking if I needed a copy of the warranty agreement. If you are considering AirEase, buy a window unit or a wood stove and you will be much better off. At least both of them will work for years after purchase, not like AirEase. If your heating and air company recommends AirEase, find a different company to service your needs, not anyone pushing AirEase! Please don't do it.
Date created: 2016-06-01 Name: Carl
Location: Warren, MI

"AirEase"
I've had my AirEase air conditioner for years and I've had no problems at all, always starts right up, keeps the house nice and cool. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new A/C unit. I saw some bad reviews on this site about them and it seems more like an issue with the installer of the unit, not the product itself.
Date created: 2015-07-18 Name: J. Thompson
Location: Kingston, Ontario Canada

"Be carefull"
We had an AirEase Concept 1000 model # SCU10G24A-1 installed in our newly built home in the fall of 2005. During the first season (2006) we ran into problems and those problems continued. Fall 2014, the unit quit completely after just 8 seasons. We should have done some research and insisted on choosing our make/model during construction!
Date created: 2015-06-25 Name: K D
Location: Plano, TX

"Pick another brand"
Bought two AC units for the house - 3 ton and 2 ton - two years ago. The 2 ton unit has had no problems. The 3 ton had a coil leak in the first year requiring a new compressor as well. It takes up to two weeks to get parts from the factory so we sweated for ten days in the July Dallas heat. This year, the coil went out again. We waited 8 days for the coil to arrive and got it replaced for the unit to last three hours. Hired an independent contractor to look at it this time, he stated that it was a poor design and that there was no way to install a new coil without damaging it while welding it on. It has now been 22 days in June in Dallas with no AC in the living quarters. We decided to buy a different brand and get our money back, through legal recourse if needed. They are cheap for a reason! Two years and the unit is shot, and Airease/Allied Air will not do anything about it.