Consumer Reviews of AirEase central air conditioners

Read more about AirEase central air conditioners

Date created: 2016-08-04 Name: Screwed
Location: North Carolina

"Don't do it!"
I wouldn't recommend AirEase to Bin Laden! My new unit's air compressor broke, leaving my family, including a 1 month old baby, without air conditioning during 90 degree temperatures after only 9 months. The warranty only covered parts and AirEase couldn't care less. After filing a complaint I received a response only asking if I needed a copy of the warranty agreement. If you are considering AirEase, buy a window unit or a wood stove and you will be much better off. At least both of them will work for years after purchase, not like AirEase. If your heating and air company recommends AirEase, find a different company to service your needs, not anyone pushing AirEase! Please don't do it.

Date created: 2016-06-01 Name: Carl
Location: Warren, MI

"AirEase"
I've had my AirEase air conditioner for years and I've had no problems at all, always starts right up, keeps the house nice and cool. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new A/C unit. I saw some bad reviews on this site about them and it seems more like an issue with the installer of the unit, not the product itself.

Date created: 2015-07-18 Name: J. Thompson
Location: Kingston, Ontario Canada

"Be carefull"
We had an AirEase Concept 1000 model # SCU10G24A-1 installed in our newly built home in the fall of 2005. During the first season (2006) we ran into problems and those problems continued. Fall 2014, the unit quit completely after just 8 seasons. We should have done some research and insisted on choosing our make/model during construction!

Date created: 2015-06-25 Name: K D
Location: Plano, TX

"Pick another brand"
Bought two AC units for the house - 3 ton and 2 ton - two years ago. The 2 ton unit has had no problems. The 3 ton had a coil leak in the first year requiring a new compressor as well. It takes up to two weeks to get parts from the factory so we sweated for ten days in the July Dallas heat. This year, the coil went out again. We waited 8 days for the coil to arrive and got it replaced for the unit to last three hours. Hired an independent contractor to look at it this time, he stated that it was a poor design and that there was no way to install a new coil without damaging it while welding it on. It has now been 22 days in June in Dallas with no AC in the living quarters. We decided to buy a different brand and get our money back, through legal recourse if needed. They are cheap for a reason! Two years and the unit is shot, and Airease/Allied Air will not do anything about it.

Date created: 2015-06-24 Name: Tony Hatton
Location: Clarksville, Tennessee

"This company sucks."
I had an AirEase unit installed about 5 years ago. It was defective from day one. It has cost me thousands of dollars to keep it running. Now I have had to replace it with a new unit. Neither the company nor the installer, Matt James Heating/Cooling in Clarksville, Tennessee, would help.

Date created: 2015-06-02 Name: G. Phillips
Location: Munford, TN

"AirEase not so good..."
Bought two package units (3 ton and a 5 ton) 6 years ago for my large ranch style house. Both units have had to have Freon added. The 3 ton unit also had to have a part for the heat exchanger. The 5 ton has had a new fan motor, and just found out yesterday that the evaporator coil is leaking Freon and must be replaced but I'm pretty sure I will totally replace it because I'm sure it won't last either. I have spent over $1,500 in the last 6 years keeping them running in parts and labor which is ridiculous. Parts were covered under the 5-year warranty but they always took two weeks to get in which is also ridiculous. I will never purchase another AirEase again. Their units are terrible!